Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
The Sorcerer's Stone > Sorcerer's Stone 10: Halloween (discuss only this chapter and anything prior)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
no spoilers please

Aww, go McGonagall! That's nice of her.
That's kind of harsh of them to be so mean to Hermione...
Hmm... I wonder what Snape is up to...
I feel like this is when they all bonded and became friends.
Also- I love the meme you see about this being part of the reason why women never go to the bathroom alone. lol

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
McGonagall is so cool!

You are right Brianna they should go easy on her. After all she's trying to help them! Boys...Too young and too silly to realise they have to pay attention when intelligent women speak. Being a huge fan of Hermione I have to admit though, she's not very pleasant at the moment.

Well now that I checked my notes again, she did take the blame for the troll incident. So yes, that's the point where the real bonding begins.

Ron and Harry were also very brave! The part where Harry sticks the wood up the troll's nose is seriously disgusting. Yuk... Also, Harry is much more mature than Ron. At the end of the chapter he realizes it's actually their fault Hermione needed saving.

I would definitely agree that Ron is less mature than Harry, but he'll catch up! (right? lol)

Brianna wrote: "I would definitely agree that Ron is less mature than Harry, but he'll catch up! (right? lol)"

Hahahahahaaaa!
(view spoiler)