Save Our Cozies Readathon discussion

Readathon Hourly Challenges > Sunday Wrap Up

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Riley | 23 comments I read around 120 pages yesterday, but I did finish my book this morning

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sbutcher8) | 9 comments Dire Threads read 35 pages.

message 3: by Karen-Leigh (new)

Karen-Leigh | 32 comments I read A Skeleton in the Family at 291 pages.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Hockman | 13 comments Half way thru A Disguise to Die For. New series for me and so far I like it.

message 5: by Stellans (new)

Stellans | 10 comments Well, I read 931 pages. I stayed awake longer than I usually do, and I cut myself off from the internet (my biggest time suck, always). I missed out on a lot of the activities, but I did read!

message 6: by Patrizia (new)

Patrizia | 22 comments In the end, last night I was able to read a few pages of An Early Wake by Sheila Connolly, representing 6% of the total (I have the kindle, I do not know the exact number of pages, sorry).

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (cozymysteryfan) | 24 comments I made it to about 200 Pages! Having a 2 year old puts a crimp in my reading time :)

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine I read 243 pages in 3 different books. :)

message 9: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (ordinaryknitter) | 15 comments I read Plagued By Quilt, which is 352 pages.

My favorite challenge was the quiz to see which character that you most resemble.

Thank you again to the coordinators for this wonderful event!

message 10: by Akoss (new)

Akoss | 2 comments I read 207 pages which is the entire book I set out to read.
You guys were amazing with the challenges, I've never seen anything it before! I only got to 4 challenges and my favorites were the hops because they introduced me to new books I'm interested in reading.

Thanks for making it a fun Saturday/event!

message 11: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary | 8 comments I read 325 pages of the large print edition of Fruit of All Evil.

Thank you for the event! It was fun.

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine My favorite challenge was the knowledge quiz! I loved all of the challenges though, and talking to people and getting new ideas for more cozies to read.

message 13: by Jackie (last edited Jul 17, 2016 10:33AM) (new)

Jackie I read 318 pages.

All the challenges were fun. I need to learn how to add pictures though. I know how to add links, but when I tried for the photos (and trying the image command also), nothing worked for me.

Now I will have time to go back and add MORE books to my TBR list based on some of the series other people were reading!

message 14: by wonderwomand (new)

wonderwomand | 163 comments Finished only ONE book.

288 pages of the first Fat Cat At Large book.

Most of the challenges were fun, except for one that I could not do. I had so much fun!

Thank you!

message 15: by Alice (new)

Alice Teets | 3 comments I only got about 25 pages read, but I really enjoyed all the different challenges! I spent a lot of time just reading everyone's posts in between family obligations.

message 16: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) I read about 15 pages. Im on vacation so we were sight seeing most the day. Glad I got at least some in.

message 17: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley Cornwell | 5 comments I read "If Fried Chicken Could Fly" 85 pages. I really enjoyed the challenges but didn't do all of them or stayed up all night.

RONNIE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK TO MAKE THIS READATHON HAPPEN! I so enjoyed your creativity and passion! I hope that the powers that be received our message-- SAVE OUR COZIES!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Terri (new)

Terri Crossley | 35 comments I read 150 pages of A Fright To The Death, 50 pages of Dire Threads begore I realized I had already read it and 75 pages of Night Of The Living Thread. I enjoyed all of the challenges. I hope this helps SAVE OUR COZIES!

message 19: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Goldthorpe-Martens (cozymamma37) I read 24 books and listened to 15 audiobooks. Of course, I stayed up all night reading and listening (grand total of hours awake from Friday morning until Sunday night- 48). I got so engrossed in my books Saturday night, that I totally forgot about the challenges until my husband asked me Sunday morning how the Readathon was going. Lol. I LOVED all of the challenges, so I am unable to pick a favourite. Hugs from Saskatchewan!!!

message 20: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 17 comments I read 248 pages and finished the last 70 pages after the readathon.

message 21: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cindy_bee) | 1 comments This was so much fun! I read Die Buying and Bloom and Doom for a total of 592 pages. I also listened to around 1.5 hours of A Deadly Grind, on Audible, while I was doing things that were not compatible with book-to-face reading (e.g. shower, cooking, driving). The challenges were great, and there were so many times that I wanted to participate in a challenge and then would argue with myself that I had to keep reading too! lol

message 22: by Anna Catharina (new)

Anna Catharina I read 180 pages of By Book or By Crook and finished the book after the readathon.