Lora Leigh's heroes and heroines discussion

Favorite hero from Lora Leigh's masterpieces?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Brewster | 3 comments I WOULD HAVE TO SAY ALL OF THE BREEDS BOYS,I LOVED THEM ALL IN THERE LITTLE CRAZY STORIES.SOMETHING ABOUT THEM "LIONS,COYOTES,AND BENGALS OMY"

HMM...DAWG AND ALEX THERE IM SO MR SEXY BIG BOYS WITH CONSTANT "MINE" TO THERE FEMALES..

THEN THERES NOAH O NOAH(NATHAN) SO SUCH A KNUCKLEHEAD THAT BROKE MY HEART,I LIKE I SAID WITH BELLA HE MADE ME CRY... I HAD TO LAUGH AT THE SILLY JEALOUS STUFF HE DID AND THEN THE FIGHT FOR HER HE GAVE..LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!

THERE ARE OTHERS BUT THESE ARE THE FAVS!!

message 2: by Terrie (new)

Terrie (terrieg) | 2 comments I can't choose, they are all so hot!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurastamps) Loved Cam in "Wicked Pleasure." He is my fav by far!

xoxo
Laura Stamps
Paranormal Erotica Novelist
(Witches, Shapeshifters, Vampires)
http://www.LauraStamps.com

message 4: by Vashti (new)

Vashti | 10 comments can't choose, love them all!

message 5: by Jezi (new)

Jezi (wjrockafellow) Nathan (Noah) from Wild Card is my all time fav!!! He is so devoted to Sabella.

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (ladiromance) | 10 comments Hi everyone!
I'm Angela and I just joined the group. I love Lora Leigh and her great books! I think my favorite Hero would have to be Natches from Nauti Dreams, but I'm crazy about the other Nauti boys as well!
Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3) by Lora Leigh

message 7: by Nette (new)

Nette I like Harmony (Harmony's Way)from the Breed series. She's a killer puss in boots in fatal way...lol With Lance and Jonas tying her down she still manages to stay herself (both persona's). Even though she is thought of as a villian she really isn't after all.

message 8: by Rustye (new)

Rustye | 5 comments Hello, everyone. I have just joined the group because I am a die-hard fan of Ms Leigh and her books. I started with Her Men of August series and have read all of her books since then. She is an automatic pre-order for me.
I think Brock of the August series is my all time favorite, followed very closely by Mac and Jethro from Forbidden Pleasures and then very closely by all the others! Love them all!

message 9: by Gina (new)

Gina | 1 comments Oh Brock, on my re-read list this summer. Chase Falladay in Only Pleasure is my favorite.

message 10: by Hillary (new)

Hillary | 1 comments I have read a lot of books by Lora Leigh. I would have to say my favorite character so far would have to be Natches. I have enjoyed all of the books I have read.

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1 comments My favorite hero is DAWG!!! Although all of the men are great!!

message 12: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 33 comments I love Alex Jansen from the Nauti Boys. Noah Blake from Elite Ops and Khalid from the Bound Heart series. I have never read the Breed series but my sister has and she just loves it.
But I do recommend the Nauti Boy series for anyone who hasn't read them. They are wonderful, in my opinion.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nauti Dreams (other topics)