Audiobooks discussion

Teach Me to Prey
This topic is about Teach Me to Prey
Free Promos for Review > Thrilling mystery! 5 free codes left!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melody (last edited Jul 16, 2016 02:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melody Muzljakovich (voicesofmelody) | 6 comments Becky Stewart is a struggling teacher who is trying to pick up the remains of her career. When she switches schools however, she notices her struggles have only begun! A group of students bully and harass the teacher constantly for their own selfish desires. So when the administration decides it's out of their hands...Becky takes the matter into her own.

I'm an aspiring voice-actress and this is the first audio-book I've ever narrated! I have codes available for audible.com in exchange for reviews and I'd be very grateful to know where you post your reviews. Just leave your e-mail if interested and I'll send you the code and instructions on how to redeem if you need them! Thanks. :)

Audiobook links:
http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Tea...

Cheri | 42 comments Hi, I'm nterested in reviewing your first audiobook. I post reviews on Audible, but can also post to goodreads and Amazon. My email cheri_flynn@yahoo.com.

Melody Muzljakovich (voicesofmelody) | 6 comments Thanks so much hun, I sent you the code! :)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi Melody! I posted my review. Thank you for the opportunity to listen and review your performance. Wow! I can't believe this is your first audiobook! I was really impressed with your performance. I'm a big audiobook fan, and hope to come across more stories narrated by you in the near future. Great Job and Good Luck!

Melody Muzljakovich (voicesofmelody) | 6 comments Cheri wrote: "Hi Melody! I posted my review. Thank you for the opportunity to listen and review your performance. Wow! I can't believe this is your first audiobook! I was really impressed with your performance. ..."

Thank you so much Cheri, that means a lot to me! Yup, it's my first one haha. I'm already working on another though, which is great. Thanks again for taking the time to leave an honest review, I really appreciate it. :)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Hi Melody,
I can review it in August (I have vacation in July). Audible US. cypermama@gmail.com

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Melody, you are very good in the sample. So committed! I look forward to hearing what you do next as the storyline for this one doesn't appeal to me. What genre is your next project?

Melody Muzljakovich (voicesofmelody) | 6 comments Stevie wrote: "Melody, you are very good in the sample. So committed! I look forward to hearing what you do next as the storyline for this one doesn't appeal to me. What genre is your next project?"

Hey Stevie! Thanks so much for the compliment. The story is categorized as "contemporary". It's really good in my opinion but it's very sad. I hope it's okay to post this here but this is the book I'm producing an audio-book for currently! Thank you for your interest! :)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for sharing the info on your next project too. Very, very interesting. Best of luck to you. You're rocking it!

Melody Muzljakovich (voicesofmelody) | 6 comments Thank you very much John, I appreciate that and I'm gonna need it. :D

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments If you still have codes available, I would be interested in reviewing it. leslie@neel.com