Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Lillian & Perminic

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright! Any ideas?

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thanks and

Have you ever watched or read Harry Potter?

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments No, but I'm thinking doing our own creates ideas if that's what you're okay with you

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah I'm okay with that, what ideas do you have?

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments MXM, 2 guys meet at a party in the 80's?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I don't Roleplay the eighties well

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments So modern?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments So we start?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Characters first please

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright we can keep it simple

Name; Red Theodore
Age; 17
Height; 5"10
Personally; Ambivert [also to be rp'd]
Sexuality; Gray Aromantic Homosexual
[gray aromantic; a person who doesn't experience attraction regularly or frequently]
Appearance; [im on mobile and won't be on my computer soon cuz I'm out of state but let's just say this guy has green eyes, brown hair, tan ish skin tone and symmetrical propionate face
Also, has lips that are full but not big]

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Also once you're done with the charrie I was thinking we should talk about where we should specifically start.
I have like a brain fart so I can't do it right now.

message 13: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 20, 2016 10:57AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ~ N a m e ~ Violet Scarlett Angel
~ N i c k n a m e s ~ Vee, Ve, Vi, Vio, Scar, Scars, Ange, Angel
~ P r e f e r r e d - N i c k n a m e ~ Vee or Angel

~ G e n d e r ~ Male
~ A g e ~ 16 years old
~ D a t e - O f - B i r t h~ December 25th, 2000
~ T i m e - O f - B i r t h~ 6:45 AM
~ P l a c e - O f - B i r t h~ New York City, New York

~ A p p e a r a n c e ~

~ Hair ~ Curly brown
~ Eyes ~ Goldish Yellow
~ Height ~ 5' 6"

~ P e r s o n a l i t y ~ TBRPD

~ S e x u a l i t y ~ Asexual Homoromantic
[ Meaning: Being an Asexual Homoromantic means you like men but not in a sexual manner, an easier way to explain this is that if your a man you feel no sexual attraction to another man, but you still feel an romantic attraction to them ]

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright!
So, I was thinking maybe to start either during the day for the party or the night.
It's a party reunion because Red's friend came back from a long trip so yea.
Maybe both can meet at a pool or maybe some cliché truth or dare session?

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I like the truth or dare cliche thing

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright! Then we start I guess.
Who starts first?

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Can you?

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Alright! Give me a moment

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments How long should it be?
I usually like 6/7+ paragraphs

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I usually like going for 8000/9000 characters left.
Is that fine if you do the same?

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I normally just do one paragraph per character if that's okay, 6 to 7 paragraphs is way too long for me

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Oh... Well I'll try a paragraph then.
Alright give me a moment then.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments Well, here it was. And I wasn't sure if I should kill myself.
So what was my name exactly? Red. Yes, I'm not lying but you know what I don't lie about? How ambiverted I am. But, as for today I feel more closed off Like I usually do.
But anyways back to where I was and who I was at this moment.
I was sitting on the couch near doors that lead to a pool. Now, don't get me wrong I love pools. But what I love even more is.. guys, men, cocks and what not. Well, aesthetically. But the last time I had a crush was well... I... shit. It was in 3rd grade.
And guys in the pool? Fuck. Me.
I was dressed up but had my suit underneath my clothing.
"Yo, Redface, stop thinking about dicks." My friend laughed, his name was Leo. "People are gonna come soon so get ready."
Great.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Violet Angel was my name and dating guys was my game, I glanced over at my brothers friend, they both were forcing me to go to this damn party, I groaned once as I began to think about who would be there and who wouldn't be there. My brothers friend grinned and looked at me, " I always wondered how you sounded when you groaned," my brothers friend, Alex, said. I punched him in the arm and continued to look outside. Being that there would be a pool there, I had been forced to put my swim trunks on underneath my clothes, I sighed with a huff and glanced back out the window. My eyes seemed to wander as we passed various streets that held countless of men, shirtless and not shirtless, I bit my lip and smirked.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments "I always have a feeling that I should punch you, Leo." I got up.
"We're going to chill out in the pool and guess what. Maybe something cliche would do, man." Leo smirked.
So here I was anyways, of course. What to do, what to do?
Hey, my name is Red and I'm hanging out in a blue pool, wanna kiss me?
Wait why do I want to hook up with a guy anyways?
I should stay in the pool or just wait outside?
Shy or intimidating? Well, shit, I'll just jump myself into the pool then.
'Yo, Leo, I'm gonna jump in the pool, fucker."
I took off my clothes and looked down. God, my chest is horrible and I don't know if my trunks are manly enough. Fuck fuck.
I took my time in going into the pool.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I started thinking about what might happen there, my eyes started to wander back into the car, I leaned back in my seat as my eyes found something to stare at, thank god they weren't staring at Alex, he would have gone nuts. I sighed. I wondered what would happen, I started thinking of all the possibilities, soon we pulled up to a house, I got pulled out of my train of thoughts when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Alex was getting out, I sighed and began to get out of the car myself. Looking up at the house, I shuddered, I don't know why I shuddered, maybe I'm afraid of what will happen? Maybe I'm afraid I won't find no one.

message 29: by ⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (last edited Jul 26, 2016 12:56PM) (new)

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I tried calming down while I was thinking ways of how to be a normal guy.
I was thinking that a guy who would either be too shy or too intense would accidentally touch me and the moment would be slow and I would do anything but stay calm. God.
And you know the thing is that I don't know what I want in a day anymore. I know that'll never happen. Shit. That's what couples say before they practically date.
I don't know anymore. I knew that I was horrible and to be honest I don't think I'll go far this night.
I heard car doors slam shut. Shit. Did Leo say there were gonna be more girls or more boys?
Definitely more boys. Shit. How could I not know that.
And to be honest with you I know Leo secretly planned this out for me. I always keep telling him I don't have crushes on just anyone. They have to be specific and detailed, but not too much. Because you can never have too much of something, unless it's Andy Biersack. Actually fuck me.
I get out of the pool and dry off for a moment and I go upstairs.
I'm always so freaking scared when it comes to other people. I need to see them before they see me.
"Yo, Red! Some of the guys are here! "
I sighed and rushed to his room and went to his window that looked out to the pool as I was crowded by the smell of alcohol and perfume. I looked down and there was a book my hand was on.
He never read any books? I thought. I opened it and there was a condom.
"Wow, I'm not surprised."

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) My brother grabbed my wrist and dragged me up to the house, first knocking on the door before bursting inside, " Leo, where are you dickface?" My brother yells, and I raised an eyebrow. " Who's Leo?" I asked stupidly. My brothers friend laughed, " You don't remember Leo? Your not that younger then us Vee, how can you forget about Leo?" My brothers friend asked." it's not my fault you guys shove me into my room every time Leo comes over," I retorted and looked around the house.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I studied everything more careful than I expected then I jumped when a shit face started screaming.
"God, I'm about to die today." I muttered. It sounded like there were 3 guys that didn't know how to be mature. And even either know what to do when someone chocked, if I had to be honest. God, I love them and I hate them.
Where was Leo anyways? Do I even need to talk to a bunch of shit faces? No, today was not the day. I want it to be organized this time. Not like...
"Wow, Vee, you didn't grow at fucking all, jeez." Leo popped out from the bathroom probably checking out his hair for who knows why. He never did, in fact.
Uhg, small people. What great cuddles with a tall guy like me.
"Um, Red my man is in the pool so I guess you can work it out from there. 5 other people are gonna come, I believe."
Alright go to the pool already please, god.
"The frick, I thought Red was here."
I smiled a little and also sweat a pool. I made this horribly worse just like my sexuality.
"Alright, I'll be back he probably hid. I'll be back." Leo said.
I bit my lip and got a quick glance of the guys.
There was one too tall of a guy who looked stupid and the other looked like a small guy. Wait. Fuck. Am I gonna faint? I want to die.
God he's adorable. Come on, take off your shirt already.
"Red! I know your up here!" Leo hollered.
"I didn't you read with a condom as a book mark, Leo." I smirked.
Leo groaned and opened the door. "Why in the hell are you in here? Go out, gaylord."
I rolled my eyes. "I need to take my time anyway. I'm feeling introverted today so I'm obviously stubborn."
Leo sighed. "I'm gonna open the window."
"Why are you so upset anyways? Can't lie this time, Leo."
Leo gave me a look that was confusing me. "Hey, just come out please."
I gulped and got out and Leo didn't make the closet joke. I closed the door and I felt horribly uncomfortable. I want to leave so badly.
I went to the living room near the pool. "Alright Red. You got this."
I locked eyes with the boy and my face went red. Red enough to not be stupid enough to call me Red.
God, if I had no self control I would end up drooling and fall to the ground.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I made a face and glared at Leo, I then ripped free and turned to my brother, " Please don't be a gaywad and screw around with Leo while there are people here," I say and then duck when my brothers hand comes towards me. " I'll be by the pool, I'm sweaty and need to cool off," I say, I turned and caught the gaze of another guy, his face went red and I squeaked before hurrying out to the pool. I stopped when I was out by the pool and I looked into it, seeing my reflection as the water moved a little. I smiled at myself before pulling off my shirt and my shorts, I placed them neatly on the ground near the door and then I walked back to the pool. I sit at the edge and stick my feet in.

message 34: by ⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (last edited Jul 26, 2016 07:41PM) (new)

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments God, is he like perfect or something? He doesn't even budge once. I bet not even in his life time when he sees someone attractive.
Yes, I think I'm extremely attractive but I never figured out the reason for it. Girls an boys always seem to end up staring at me too much but it's all of a sudden weird if I stare at a guy? Actual quality of monstrosity if I had to tell the truth for once, which I don't.
He was so swift and brave and god, I could tell from here he had a personality that was way beyond my league.
Fuck. What do you do when you're a shit bag?
I sighed and went to the pool slowly. I always wanted to kill myself at these moments. I shrunk and felt extremely shy.
"Hey... What's your name?"
Uhg! What's your name?
That's the definition of total hell. Who even asks those questions? Am I in, like the 20th century?

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Not looking up I heard an noise, I then heard the perfect sound, the sound of a man, I moaned inwardly and looked up, " Violet Angel, but call me Vee or Angel," I said before looking back into the water. The last time a guy talked to me was to try and get into my pants, thank god my brother was there to save me, I sighed happily as I moved my feet in the water. I didn't exactly know how to swim and to be honest,I was afraid of water anyways, what made me so calm today was the fact that I could be as stubborn and as smooth as I wanted to be without my brother or his friends yelling at me to do something.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments God, I swear I can almost hear is raging thoughts. I'm not lying.
He was almost a little to graceful and I didn't know if I should of been scared or just droll my mouth out.
Fuck, hormones. I guess I would say I'm proud of liking a guy like Vee. Maybe I should be a little, I don't know... Maybe a little daring, crazy and something entirely I wasn't.
I walked into the pool and I leaned on the ledge. I gave a smile. Now, I would love to kill myself cuz I didn't know if it was worth it.
It was one of those smiles that you could never forget. Well, at least in my horrible eyes.
"Look, Vee, just tell me about something I would never know about you." I winked and I wanted to die. I never knew how to flirt with a crush.
I stared at his chest. Fuck.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I looked up when he started speaking again, I then sighed softly and glanced at the water, I then looked at him again, " Well the only thing that you wouldn't know about me is that I'm an Asexual Homoromanting male who doesn't enjoy having sex with men," I say before blushing and looking away.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments My face knew blushing way too well. I could laugh about how perfect Red, my name, fits me. God, kill me. He thought I wanted to violate his limits with his body? Uhg, fuck. I just wanted to have a normal day. God, smooth moves. Next time stop trying to be a total idiot.
"Ohh, um. I really don't... I don't want to..." I looked down and backed away a little. "I'm not like that, I promise." I looked up and I could see nothing but his intense glare.
I nervously laughed. "Yea, I don't really like that either. Dicks are gross, right?"

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I shrug, " Hey, I never said Dicks were gross, I just said I don't enjoy having sex with men, that doesn't mean I wouldn't take a dick in the ass if it meant it would make the other guy happy," I said with a smile, he then turned around to see my brother and his friend trying to come over and scare us. " Come near us and you won't be able to move all night," I threatened and they squeaked and covered their dicks before running back into the house to be near Leo. I rolled my eyes, " My brothers are all idiots," I mutter, forgetting that you were with me.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments I blushed a little and felt a little bit more small. God something about this made me feel less like a person. Knowing that someone is gay too but also has a personality. Not just any personality.
Wasn't his smile a little too much? Yes it was but it was, well, beautiful. No shit.
I would take a chance and see if he's what I always wanted.
I chuckled as I put my arms on the ledge and leaned my head against my arm and looked into his eyes.
"So... You've had your first kiss right?"

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I watch you with intent eyes, but they turned soft by the minute, when asked if I had my first kiss, I felt like my throat had closed, I then cleared my throat,no coughed and then said, " Unfortunately no I haven't," I say softly.

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments (do you still want to continue? personally im not really digging this
we can either change the idea or just edit out our current idea)

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( I'm not digging this either, plus it's hard for me to write in first person )

⋆ᴘᴇʀᴍɪɴɪᴄ (ninhagala909) | 1075 comments oh, should we just abandon this?

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( y ah )