Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > Help! Need one more player for team challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments So one of our teams is having a bit of bad luck with their team and lost one of their members after someone else had dropped out.

So I'm looking for one person to help them out and read with them. It's an Olympics themed reading challenge and the team has already done all the hard work (picking countries to sponsor for each book category). You would sign up to read a maximum of 5 books from now until the end of September (over 75 pages is minimum). You'd still get to pick out which books to read but they would have to fit the categories/country pairing that the team has selected.

Anyone interested? It's a fun challenge and you'll be on a team with three other PBT members. And prizes are up for grab! Please let me know asap as the team is waiting to start their reading

You can read more about it on our blog page (along with the primary categories) here: https://thereadersroom.org/challenges...

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments oh, and myself and the other 4 team members will be eternally grateful. It's a good team of people and you'd be competing against 4 other teams.

message 3: by JoLene (new)

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments Jen, I could do it

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Thanks. I will let you know. I think I have someone who responded right before you but she is 50/50 so I will confirm later today.

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments And I really appreciate it.