Save Our Cozies Readathon discussion

Readathon Hourly Challenges > Hour 11 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AngryGreyCat (new)

AngryGreyCat (angrygreycatreads) This challenge involves something appropriately titled a list challenge. Follow the link and take the challenge. This one involves how many series have you read AT LEAST 1 book in. Click on those covers. In the end it gives you a percent and a ranking. Post your results here. You can also let list challenge share them on social media if you like. Here is the List challenge:

http://www.listchallenges.com/the-imp...

Good luck and have fun. Cozy cat should be back shortly. Her computer decided now was the time to run an upgrade.

message 2: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Bookish (bookishnotions) Just added an entire series to my "Want to Read" list! As I was clicking which series I had read, I saw ones that I hadn't read and started adding them to my Amazon cart. :)

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri Crossley | 35 comments I obviously need to read more I got 22% some of the books I have but didn't start yet! I am going to go back and check out this list and find some new authors!

message 4: by AngryGreyCat (new)

AngryGreyCat (angrygreycatreads) I went and took the list challenge and was 13/36...kind of embarassing since I am running this. But I think it is because I tend to marathon and read multiple books in a series straight through, rather than start new ones (or new to me)..So how about everyone else?

message 5: by wonderwomand (new)

wonderwomand | 163 comments Alas, only 31 percent! I could not find any of the other books in the library or at B and N. Tried the used bookstores too!

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Riley | 23 comments I got 17%. As much as I read I was surprised it was that low. A couple of those are on my TBR pile. Looks like it just got bigger.

message 7: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (rivertam) | 24 comments 5 of the 30 some are on my tbr list I have to add some of the others as well.

message 8: by Stellans (last edited Jul 16, 2016 07:33AM) (new)

Stellans | 10 comments Not bad: 25 of 36; however, most of the ones I haven't yet read are in my TBR list! In fact, most are going to be read in this Readathon.

Edited to add: I too tend to read in series marathons. And by genre: i.e., I get hung up on pet mysteries for a while, then maybe historical mysteries, then switch to librarians...etc.

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (cozymysteryfan) | 24 comments Eek! Only 8 out of 36 books putting me at 22%. On the bright side, I have some great new series to start reading!

message 10: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 30 comments Out of the 36 listed- I have not finished any of them. I just began By Crook or By Book. But this gives more to add to my TBR list.
Kathleen K
since there is another Kathleen

message 11: by Catherine (new)

Catherine I got 19%. I think some of these are ones I have not read yet but have purchased books from the series. (I'm way behind and my eyes can't keep up with my checkbook!)

message 12: by Nancy (last edited Jul 16, 2016 07:42AM) (new)

Nancy | 25 comments I have read 8 of the series listed. I have read many more series that are not listed but this list gave me more ideas for my TBR pile!

message 13: by Nell (new)

Nell I scored 25% - 9 of 36

message 14: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (ordinaryknitter) | 15 comments I only scored 8% or three of the series. I need to keep reading!

message 15: by Patrizia (new)

Patrizia | 22 comments I got 17% - 6 of 36...

message 16: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Hockman | 13 comments I only got 14%. Saw a number of authors/series I need to check into.

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 8 comments I saw a lot of great cozies that I'm going to add to my tbr list! Thanks!

I got 5 out of 36.

message 18: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 6 comments 44% for me

message 19: by Jackie (new)

Jackie I had 7 out of 36, which was 19%