How to Promote YOUR book on Amazon discussion

General > Submissions call for online book fair

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (acauthors) description

Earlier this year, I hosted my first Virtual Book Fair. It was a test run to see what did and didn't work, and I was pleased to get lots of positive feedback. I've looked over advice on how to improve, and I'm organizing another one for November! Submission call for The Virtual Book Fair is open until August 20!

Check out www.TheLittleBookNook.wordpress.com for more information!

This year’s virtual book fair will be from November 12- November 20th and will host 10-20 books from each of the following genres:

Romance / Erotica / Mystery / Thriller / Horror / Paranormal / Fantasy / Science Fiction / Historical Fiction / Literary Fiction / YA / Nonfiction / Poetry / Young Readers / Short stories / Seasonal stories

Amazon link must include a sample of your book! Submissions will be filtered through beta readers and selected based on writing skill, content. formatting, and overall appearance. Any submissions that do not have a sample will automatically be deleted!!

The main event will host at the Little Book Nook (www.TheLittleBookNook.wordpress.com) and at the following Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/92756.... Both of these pages will direct guests to participating author booths which MUST be featured on a blog or webpage or Facebook page.

The book fair will feature several games with gift card prizes. Two of these games require author booth participation, but these will be on a volunteer basis. I’ll explain these games in detail later on. If you decide to participate, you’ll be required to include the information in your booth set-up.

This year I am also testing “vendor booths” for editors, publishers, book bloggers, and virtual book clubs.

**To be considered, all submissions must be made at https://thelittlebooknook.wordpress.c...

If you have any additional questions, you may email me at TheLittleBookNookBlog@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!

message 2: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 40 comments Is New Adult included?

message 3: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (acauthors) Yes- it'll probably be categorized as adult though