Save Our Cozies Readathon discussion

Readathon Hourly Challenges > Hour 4 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Terri (new)

Terri Crossley | 35 comments 10 it took my 15 minutes .
I am heading off to bed! Have a great night!

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri Crossley | 35 comments Ronnie wrote: "Terri wrote: "10 it took my 15 minutes .
I am heading off to bed! Have a great night!"

Goodnight! Hope to see you later."

I will be back just taking a quick nap to keep going!

message 3: by Karen-Leigh (new)

Karen-Leigh | 32 comments I have to sleep..too old for all night marathons and my start time was midnight which is way past my bedtime. Haven't made much progress on my first book finished chapter five of The Skeleton in the Family. Too busy trying to figure out social media...should have learned the ropes before joining a Readathon but some of my tweets went through but each time I tried three ways and then couldn't remember which one worked and had to figure it out all over again. Couldn't figure out how to get posts onto Saveourcozies from my Wordpress. Goodreads seems the easiest but I didn't arrive her till Challenge Three was half over. Maybe I will do better in the morning when I am more awake.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (getintothesun) | 8 comments 8/20 with 17:09 left.

message 5: by Lin (last edited Jul 16, 2016 12:49AM) (new)

Lin  | 6 comments 18/20 with 2:50 left. Had the right authors on last two but missing an l in gillman and had McKevett right but didn't take it.

message 6: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 30 comments 5/20 in 3 minutes since I know I didn't know the others I stopped.

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie 2/20 with 19:17 left on the clock. I stopped the timer when I realized that I didn't know the other references.

message 8: by wonderwomand (new)

wonderwomand | 163 comments Ronnie wrote: "
via GIPHY

Hour 4 Challenge: Just a little game to switch things up a bit. You'll be given a list of protagonists from cozy mysteries and you have to type in the authors! Post the time & number..."

I shared my results on my FB profile page and it is set to public.

Tyoe in "Diana Margaret"

message 9: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 17 comments 11/20 with 16 minutes left. I'm surprised I got that many since my mind usually goes blank on tests/quizzes. There were several where I had the first or last name but not both.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose Langley | 4 comments I shared my results on my FB profile page.