Author Discovery discussion

Introduction

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristilynn08) | 5 comments Mod
Use this thread to post and introduction. This is a brand new group but the goal is to make it interactive and hopefully a place where you come to meet new authors and discuss ones you love already!

message 2: by Paisleigh (new)

Paisleigh Aumack | 4 comments Hey Kristi! Thanks for making this group! <3 My name is Paisleigh Aumack and am an up and coming writer of contemporary romance. I love to read and have for a long time. I can't wait to release my book baby out into the wild and watch it blossom and grow. HAHA. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Hi Paisleigh! I figure what the hell. Why not try something different. Facebook has gotten so crazy and everyone here seems to love books so why not see if this is new way to have book conversations and possibly events and such. Invite whoever you want to join! Let's make this group big!!!

message 4: by Kristi (new)

So I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Kristi. I am an avid reader, a blogger, and a PA to three fantastic guys. I read ALOT and spend a ton of time with my book friends on Facebook. As we all know Facebook has gotten cranky so I thought I would come over here and see what trouble I could cause. I love finding new authors and I love telling people about the ones I love, so here we are.

message 5: by Paisleigh (new)

Paisleigh Aumack | 4 comments As good a reason as any!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey ya'll! I'm Delaney. Also a new author who also LOVES to read. My genre is romance with a potty mouth and a little bit of fire between the sheets. My debut is already out and about and I'm currently working on something new. Thank you so much Kristi for setting this up! Fingers crossed!!
P.S. Those rules kick a**! ;)

message 7: by Paisleigh (new)

Paisleigh Aumack | 4 comments Delaney!!!! Good to see you here! Her debut and follow up is already out people!!! Go...RUN...and grab them!

message 8: by Kristi (new)

Ms Delaney!!! Happy you are here! Love your face! Invite your friends :-)