Book Haven discussion

Blogs > Looking for review copies and contributing reviewers!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa Janine (last edited Jul 15, 2016 06:24PM) (new)

Alyssa Janine Busia (alysinbookland) Hi guys! I am looking for:

* Authors who are willing to give review copies for interested reviewers.
* Contributing reviewers who are willing to help me in reviewing books.

I am accepting this genre:
Young Adult and New Adult only. Romance, Fantasy, Mystery, Thriller/Suspense, Historical, Adventure, Dystopian, Horror, Paranormal, and Contemporary.

See this link for more information:

https://bookhuntressworld.wordpress.c...

Just send me a message if you have any questions. Thank you! :)

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 211 comments Hello Alyssa,

I would be happy to offer e-book copies of any of my books. If you need more than one copy, let me know. I love offering giveaway copies to bloggers to help build their list. Feel free to message me which books you would like, and how many of each.

message 3: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene Almond | 4 comments Hi Alyssa,

I can provide free E-book copies of my novel - Initiated to Kill.

Looking for a dark psychological thriller that will challenge how you see the world? Initiated to Kill explores the conspiracy about how a powerful organization initiated a psychopath into their midst, bringing about one of the world's most infamous serial killers in the 19th century.

While in present-day Spain, the actions from the past drives another man to carry out his own sadistic fantasies.

Annabella Cordova, a deaf art student quickly becomes entangled in the disappearances of students. Unknown to her, Annabella’s past could be the key to discovering the meaning behind these
vicious crimes.

To find out more, you can check out my blog - https://sharlenefreelancewriter.wordp...

And you can email me on sharlenealmond@gmail.com for those that are interested in reviewing my novel.