Author Interviews, Book Reviews & Promotions discussion

Author Interviews > Seeking Authors for Guest Posts

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) Hi everyone, I just started a new feature on my blog called 'The Story Behind the Story' and I'm looking for authors who would like to be featured, and write a post about what inspired them to write their book.

I write romantic suspense and romantic comedy so I would prefer stories with romantic elements.

Here is the first post: http://romancerambleandbookbabble.blo...

Take a look, and if you would like to be featured, let me have your email address.

Thanks.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess Brown | 1 comments Trish wrote: "Hi everyone, I just started a new feature on my blog called 'The Story Behind the Story' and I'm looking for authors who would like to be featured, and write a post about what inspired them to writ..."

I'd love to do a guest post. Great idea. :)

Jess@jessmollybrownauthor.com

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Engel-Hodgkinson (nexus_engel) | 3 comments That'd be awesome. :) ultimatenexus@hotmail.com

message 4: by Tory (new)

Tory Allyn (goodreadscomtoryallyn) | 2 comments Hi Trish,

Sure, I'd be quite interested in writing a post or whatever else you need!

Regards,
Tory Allyn
toryallyn@yahoo.com

message 5: by John (new)

John Pirillo (johnpirillo) | 8 comments I would enjoy writing a post for you.

johnpirillo@cox.net

message 6: by Una (new)

Una Tiers (unatiers) | 11 comments Thank you for this opportunity. I'm interested.
Una Tiers
(Fiona Gavelle Mysteries).

message 7: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) Thanks to all of you. I've responded but need your email, Una. I look forward to getting your posts.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Thank you for this opportunity, I would love to do a guest post about my upcoming novel FLOAT.

authorjacobpeyton@gmail.com

message 9: by Una (new)

Una Tiers (unatiers) | 11 comments Trish wrote: "Thanks to all of you. I've responded but need your email, Una. I look forward to getting your posts."

Hi Trish:

una@unatiers.com

Best

Una

message 10: by Dean (new)

Dean Peake | 1 comments Hi Trish, I would love to do a post about my book. Dean.peake@gmail.com

message 11: by Trish (last edited Aug 05, 2016 05:18AM) (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) I've emailed all of you directly, and will post the pieces on my blog on a first come first served basis. You can write whatever you want about how your book was developed, or whatever is relevant to the story.
Also need links to Amazon, Goodreads, FB, Twitter etc.

If you want to host a giveaway, I can do that, too.

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Marshall (goodreadscomkellymarshall) | 2 comments Looks like your are getting lots of response. I'd be interested as well. KellyMarshall@KellyMarshallBooks.com

message 13: by Trish (last edited Aug 06, 2016 04:37AM) (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) Tory's post is up. He opted simply to put the book's details on the blog, but I'm hoping some of you will write something about your book and why you wrote it. It would be great if we were all to support one another -- and share on social media.
http://romancerambleandbookbabble.blo...

message 14: by Vanessa, Moderator (new)

Vanessa Wester | 94 comments Mod
Let me know if you still need posts via PM - thanks a lot :)

message 15: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) Vanessa, I still need posts. Would love to have you.

message 16: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) I just published Kelly Marshall's great post. Here it is if anyone wants to read and comment. http://romancerambleandbookbabble.blo...

message 17: by Scott (new)

Scott Sowers (scottsowers) | 1 comments Hi Trish, I'd love to participate. Scott@ScottSowers.com

message 18: by John (new)

John Pirillo (johnpirillo) | 8 comments Trish,

Never got your email. Could you resend please.

Thanks.

John

message 19: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Gamble | 1 comments I would love to participate!
kelly_gamble@aol.com

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah West | 1 comments I'd love to participate in this please. I write romantic fantasy.

hannahwestauthor@yahoo.co.uk

message 21: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) John wrote: "Trish,

Thanks.

John"

Resent it. Let me know if you got it.

message 22: by Una (new)

Una Tiers (unatiers) | 11 comments Hi Trish:
If there is some room left, I write humorcides about the law.
Best,
Una Tiers
una@unatiers.com
Thank you.

message 23: by John (new)

John Pirillo (johnpirillo) | 8 comments Trish wrote: "John wrote: "Trish,

Thanks.

John"

Resent it. Let me know if you got it."

Still didn't get it. Try these: johnpirillo@cox.net, realmsword@cox.net, jonilite@cox.net

Thanks.

message 24: by Monica (new)

Monica (monicacollier) | 1 comments Absolutely. If you are still collecting addresses, here is mine.

Mac@monicacollier.com

message 25: by N.L.J. (new)

N.L.J. | 4 comments I would like to be a guest. I recently wrote a fantasy book called: The Golden Sword.

Drenyon4ever@gmail.com

message 26: by Angel (new)

Angel | 2 comments Yes, I'd love to be featured in a guest post for my newly released novel "Weeping Well" it's the first book in the series and is an international crime fiction/romance/mystery thriller. ajmbonnettey4424@gmail.com

message 27: by Felix (new)

Felix Timothy | 1 comments Hope I'm not late. I'd love to do a guest post or an interview for my upcoming novel called Ionshaker Desperate. My email is thefeltmix@gmail.com

message 28: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Colewood | 1 comments Trish wrote: "Hi everyone, I just started a new feature on my blog called 'The Story Behind the Story' and I'm looking for authors who would like to be featured, and write a post about what inspired them to writ..."

Hi Trish,

I would be more thn happy to participate in your posts on 'The Story Behind the Story', which is a great line to take.

The novel in question is The Last Treasure of Ancient England which, while it is essentially an historical treasure hunt and is being well-received by its readers, does have several relationships throughout its storyline.

The Last Treasure of Ancient England by MJ Colewood

Further details of the novel can be uncovered from its website The Chester Bentley Mysteries

I hope to hear from you.

Yours,
MJ Colewood

message 29: by Grady (new)

Grady Brown | 2 comments I would very much like to talk about my Magnus Dynasty Series books.
The War of the Gilded Beasts (Magnus Dynasty Saga Book 2) by Grady P. Brown
Numen the Slayer (Magnus Dynasty Saga #1) by Grady P. Brown

brown.grady@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon, Grady P. Brown