Aussie Readers discussion

Bad Blood (Harry Hendrick, #2)
This topic is about Bad Blood
Archives > WIN a print copy of Bad Blood by Gary Kemble, closes 22 July 2016

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments I'm running a giveaway on my blog Carpe Librum to win a print copy of Bad Blood by Australian author Gary Kemble.

Entries close at midnight on Friday 22 July 2016 and the giveaway is open to Australian and New Zealand residents. Please enter and good luck.

http://www.carpelibrum.net/2016/07/fr...

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 72321 comments Mod
Thanks Tracey :) This one sounds good!

message 3: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments I'm on a roll, another giveaway to tempt you?

message 4: by Noelene (new)

Noelene | 364 comments Thank you for giving us the opportunity of reading this book. Currently on a roll of reading books by Australian authors across all genres. Particularly genres I don't normally read.

message 5: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments You're very welcome Noelene, and great to hear you're enjoying new Australian authors and exploring new genres.

message 6: by Suz (new)

Suz | 3602 comments Thanks Tracey, I've entered :)

message 7: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Thanks Suzanne, and good luck :-)

message 8: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Just a reminder that this giveaway closes at midnight tonight, so please enter if you haven't already and remember: Bad Blood is the latest genre-bending, supernatural thriller from an exciting Australian author on the rise.

Marianne (cloggiedownunder) | 8719 comments I'm not entering because I won a copy from TRR, so they told me on July 1st: hasn't turned up yet, though.

Marianne (cloggiedownunder) | 8719 comments Not efficient like you, Tracey!

message 11: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments Hehehe, I love to be efficient, tick off tasks from my to-do list and get things happening :-)

Thanks for noticing Marianne, and hope your TRR copy turns up soon. I haven't 'won' a copy from them in ages.

message 12: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 814 comments The winner for this giveaway was announced today: http://www.carpelibrum.net/2016/07/wi...

Congrats to Anne_MB

Thanks to everyone here on GR who entered :-) (I'll have another giveaway for you on Friday).