World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Mainor | 2281 comments In the spirit of some authors here offering their books free to members, I would like to offer my latest book strictly to members of the group. I was going to create a coupon on smashwords to make it easy, but I'm already offering one for a discount, so that is out until the coupon expires.

If anyone would like a free copy, please message me with an email address and I will send you a copy. I do not operate a mailing list, so I promise I will not add you to one or save your address for future spam. do note, I am only online for a couple hours a day, so I cannot give an immediate response. And while I would appreciate reviews, I am not asking for such, nor making it a requirement so do not feel obligated.

Here is the link to the book on Smashwords to check it out and see if you're interested.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 15783 comments J.J. wrote: "In the spirit of some authors here offering their books free to members, I would like to offer my latest book strictly to members of the group. ..."

It can become a good tradition! Maybe not as old as revering the Queen, but still -:)