Kushiel's Scion (Imriel's Trilogy, #1) Kushiel's Scion discussion

Should I read Kushiel's Dart before this one?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor I have always seen Jacqueline Carey's books at the store and always have considered reading them but never have. I saw Kushiel's Scion on sale for ebook with whispersync and jumped at the chance but before i started reading, I noticed that this was the first book in a sequel series. Before I dive in, i wanted to know if i read this series first, then went back, would that ruin the flow?

Michelle I started out reading Kushiel's Dart, then went from there. I didnt even know it was a sequel series until a few years ago. Which was kinda annoying, but life happens. But I dont think it'll ruin the flow. It's about 2 different people. But, I much prefered Kushiel's Dart series more. And I just now noticed the date of this post. So my response to it is prolly too late anyways. Lol.

message 3: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor No, its not too late! I had a few other books I wanted to finish beforehand. Thats very helpful, thank you!

message 4: by Michelle (last edited Feb 15, 2017 08:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michelle Taylor wrote: "No, its not too late! I had a few other books I wanted to finish beforehand. Thats very helpful, thank you!"

Glad I can help. And you are very welcome :)