Read with Pride Northwest discussion

GRNW 2016 > GRNW 2016 Registration is now OPEN! (Grab your free pass and save your seat!)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Hello, GRNWers! We're excited to announce that registration for GRNW 2016 at the Seattle Public Library on 9/24/16 is NOW OPEN!

Register at: http://grnw2016.brownpapertickets.com/

The Big News? This year, registration is FREE!

Wow! Free? Yep!!

Wait, if it's free...do I need to still register? Yep! Registering is saving your seat, and the Seattle Public Library doesn't have unlimited seating. Definitely register to reserve your spot!

What's the schedule for 2016?

Great question! The schedule is still being finalized, but the main conference is looking like this:

GRNW 2016

Where: Seattle Central Library, 1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104

When: 12pm - 6pm

12pm - 1pm: Registration, meet & greets, and swag* (Microsoft Auditorium)

*This includes free books on the giveaway table. First come, first serve, so get there early!

1pm - 2pm: Opening Session/Keynote (Microsoft Auditorium)

2pm - 3pm: 2016 Panel Discussions (Various Locations on 1st Floor and 4th Floor

3pm - 4pm: Character Type Love Match* (Microsoft Auditorium>

*The popular and much-loved game is back! Which character type will win this year?? You decide!

4pm - 6pm: GRNW 2016 Book Fair (4th Floor, Room 1)

Meet the attending authors of GRNW 2016, grab cool swag, and buy books!

More info coming soon! But until then, don't forget to register!

message 2: by Susinok (new)

Susinok Registered!

I was not sure if I could go, but hubby said go for it. We're still in the process of moving house and me being gone is a logistic problem with the pets.

So glad I can go after all.

message 3: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
Susinok wrote: "Registered!

I was not sure if I could go, but hubby said go for it. We're still in the process of moving house and me being gone is a logistic problem with the pets.

So glad I can go after all."

Yay! Thank you for joining us! It will be so great to see you! :-D

message 4: by Lou (new)

Lou Sylvre | 11 comments Wonderful! I'm going too! It will be good to see you, Susan!

message 5: by Judy (last edited Jul 15, 2016 10:39AM) (new)

Judy Stone | 1 comments ttg wrote: "Susinok wrote: "Registered!

So glad I can..."

Sweet! Registered a few days ago; this will be my first con--I'm a newbie and will the socially awkward individual scared spitless. Hope to meet a few internet buddies.

Kelly H. (Maybedog) (maybedog) | 32 comments Susinok wrote: "Registered!

So glad I can go after all."

I have the exact same problem except we haven't found a place yet. I'll be much further away, but I don't care. I need to be there! I'm glad you're going to!

message 7: by S. (new)

S. (pennyspade) | 5 comments Are there any plans to meet up Friday night before the conference for meet and greet?

message 8: by ttg (new)

ttg | 571 comments Mod
S. wrote: "Are there any plans to meet up Friday night before the conference for meet and greet?"

There is plans for a Friday free public reading event at Hugo House from 7pm - 9:30pm that will feature some attending authors. :-) I'll chat with HH to see if they have space for a meet-up before then.