The YA Book Club discussion

57 views
Reading Buddies > Reading Buddy for "Since you've been gone" by Morgan Matson

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Anyone want to read along with me for this contemporary?


message 2: by Etina (new)

Etina (wittinglybooked) | 22 comments Jessica wrote: "Anyone want to read along with me for this contemporary?"

I recently got this book but haven't read it yet, would love to read along with you


message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Great! I was hoping someone would answer, since I've already started it. I'm only on chapter 2 so don't worry, I still want to read along with you.


message 4: by Jessica (last edited Jul 13, 2016 06:03PM) (new)

Jessica Etina wrote: "I recently got this book but haven't read it yet, would love to read along with you"

I'm not sure how this reading buddy thing works. Do start reading the book now and discuss it here along the way?


message 5: by Etina (new)

Etina (wittinglybooked) | 22 comments Awesome! I'll be able to start reading it today so I'll try and catch up. I'm not sure how it works either, but discussing the book along the way sounds like a good idea. Maybe through private messages?


message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Etina wrote: "Awesome! I'll be able to start reading it today so I'll try and catch up. I'm not sure how it works either, but discussing the book along the way sounds like a good idea. Maybe through private mess..."

Sure, I'll talk about it for each chapter (say what chapter you're on so we don't spoil it for each other).


message 7: by clar (new)

clar (wavypages) | 69 comments I discovered this and was really happy but I may be a little too late..


message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan White (morgan_w) | 26 comments are you reading any books I'm looking for a reading buddy?


message 9: by clar (new)

clar (wavypages) | 69 comments Morgan wrote: "are you reading any books I'm looking for a reading buddy?"

I'm currently reading Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson, Clariel by Garth Nix and Swim Season by Marianne Sciucco :)


message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan White (morgan_w) | 26 comments haha how do you read so many at once?


message 11: by clar (new)

clar (wavypages) | 69 comments well idk hahaha sometimes I just don't have the book i'm currently reading on hand so I just start a new one :)


back to top