All About Animals discussion

Birdology: Adventures with a Pack of Hens, a Peck of Pigeons, Cantankerous Crows, Fierce Falcons, Hip Hop Parrots, Baby Hummingbirds, and One Murderously Big Living Dinosaur
This topic is about Birdology
Past Group Book Discussions: > Discuss " Birdology: Adventures with a Pack of Hens, a Peck of Pigeons, Cantankerous Crows, Fierce Falcons,... "by Sy Montgomery Here:

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara, Founder and Moderator (new)

Barbara (lv2scpbk) | 1256 comments Mod
Discuss this book here.

message 2: by C. (last edited Aug 15, 2016 11:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

C. | 23 comments This book is AMAZING! Each chapter is about a different type of bird, and each is filled with amazing, and fascinating info about them, plus some wonderful personal stories.

I always wanted a flock of chickens, and the chicken chapter was a delight to read, especially getting to know "the ladies", but each chapter was very informative and entertaining.

Highly recommended for everyone who has an interest in birds.

Nick | 22 comments I was able to find this at my library- yea!! But haven't got a chance to start it yet. I'm looking even more forward to it now.

message 4: by Robin (new) - added it

Robin  (robinorr2) | 1 comments I happen to be reading this too. :) I have a lovely flock of 16 chickens and they just started laying a couple weeks ago. I'm so excited! Fun book too!