What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance Series: In one of the books the heroine reopens a bookstore. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie | 4 comments Hi! I'm looking for the name of a book series (or the author that wrote it). In one of the books the heroine reopens a bookstore. She opens it up to community members to use as a meeting place. I seem to remember a fiesty bunch of older women being the main group of people that gather there. There is a man who owns an ice cream shop across the street. He becomes the main character in another one of the books. I believe in his book he helps another woman start a bakery next to his shop. Sorry I don't remember much more than that. I read it a couple of years ago and think it was a fairly new series. Can anyone help?

Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ | 176 comments Maybe A New Chapter (The Secrets of Mary's Bookshop)?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40197 comments Mod
Is this other query you posted in 2014 part of this same romance series? I noticed a baker/bakery is mentioned in both queries.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie | 4 comments No. It is a different series. I must like books about bakers. :)

Thanks for the suggestion Julia but I haven't read that series so I am still searching.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36052 comments Mod
Julie, focusing on the first book you mentioned, who is the bookstore/bookshop owner's romantic interest? How did they meet?

What's the location - U.S./England/country, big city/small town/region?

What's the tone - romantic, funny, angsty, steamy, somber, etc.?

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie | 4 comments I found it! Kylie Gilmore's Clover Park series. Thanks!

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36052 comments Mod
Glad you found your series, Julie. Here's the link - https://www.goodreads.com/series/1205... and The Opposite of Wild (first book)