2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Black Friday (Maggie O'Dell, #7)
This topic is about Black Friday
Black Friday > Question A

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
We learn right at the onset that Ray Kunze, the interim assistant director replacing Cunningham, has it out for Maggie and blames her and Tully for the AD's death. Could you rationalize his point of view? Was it ever explained to your satisfaction?

Phrynne | 605 comments I was not able to understand his rationale for this. I assumed I had missed something in my reading of the last book.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
He was introduced for the first time in this story.

This made absolutely no sense and his point of view was never explained, which annoyed me.

Phrynne | 605 comments Glad it wasn't just me:)

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments We never learned what exactly his problem is with Maggie or Tulley and why he blames them for Cunningham's death. I can't imagine why he would blame them.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments He comes across as one of those ambitious pencil pusher types who frowns upon anything that doesn't fit into his neat and orderly agenda. Maggie is one of those things.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments I also had trouble figuring out how he got to this position; surely, there were others more qualified. He did nothing to advance this murky story, imho.