Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy question

Vampire book about a girl becoming an invincible vampire
Sarah Diachenko Sarah Jul 11, 2016 06:15PM
Ok i've been searching for hours and for the life of me I cannot find this vampire book i read almost exactly a year ago. it starts off with a girl waking up in a coffin and realizing she is a vampire. she knows this because she is a massive fan of anything and everything vampire. she meets her sire who digs her up but is then chased off by vampire hunters. throughout the book she meets another vampire boy, a vampire hunter who turns out to be a dyphire, and discovers that her sire may or may not be an ancient evil vampire with bad intentions. Throughout the book she also learns that she is immune to typical ways a vampire might die due to the nature of how she was unnaturally turned into a vampire. a recurring theme throughout the book is how she has to stop and individually count things that are dropped on the group such as toothpicks or salt. the book ends with a battle among her, her family, and another group of vampires taking place in an Ikea. The cover of this book is a picture of plastic fangs in a cup of water much how like someone might put their dentures in a cup of water at night. I believe the title was only 1 or 2 words but i do not remember exactly. Please PLEASE if you know what book im talking about then please tell me I have been searching everywhere for it.

This probably is not it but I'm just gonna throw it out there.

Bloodsucking Fiends (A Love Story, #1) by Christopher Moore