What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. I read this book almost last year so I should have enough information

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Icarus (new)

Icarus (icarusbreathe) The book is a book about about a boy named coal who has powers and a girl whose family tries to kill him I remember the exact opening they open with the girl (main character) telling her little sister a bed time story, the little sister falls asleep, the girl gets up to blow out the candles and sees the little sisters finger prints in the wax then she looks out the window and sees a mysterious figure. The story also talks about the dead father and the witch who was burned a long time ago and is getting revenge by taking the children and everyone thinks it's this new stranger Coal (that's not actually his name the Main character names him) whose taking the kids.

I think the titles the witch of something or other I really can't remember

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
Kitty, as you read on the group's home page,

1. Please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

3. Tell us what year you read the book. You can also mention when you think the book was published.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria | 51 comments It's a long shot, but maybe Coal?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
Kitty left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Coal (other topics)