Audiobooks discussion

Ron Fortier's Brother Bones: Six Days of the Dragon
This topic is about Ron Fortier's Brother Bones
Free Promos for Review > Brother Bones - pulp hero - seeking listeners.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just out today - the Undead Avenger is back. If you like pulp action novels, give a listen. Send me your preferred e-mail address, and I'll gift you a copy to review.

Ron Fortier's darkest creation returns!
When the souls of the innocent cry for justice, one man hears their call: The Undead Avenger - Brother Bones. He stalks the Depression-era streets of Cape Noire, waging a never-ending war against the forces of darkness. Bones has never met a foe he could not defeat, but now he faces an enemy unlike any he has ever known. With a motley crew of unlikely allies - and his silver-plated twin .45s - Bones must stop an ancient evil that threatens not only Cape Noire, but the entire world.
Brother Bones is back to cut a swathe of destruction through his first full-length novel!

http://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-T...Roman Leary

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like to give it a listen,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Be glad to send you a copy. Enjoy!

Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I liked the last one. I'd love to hear this one, too. leslie@neel.com

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments I will be happy to send a copy. By the way, Ron Fortier (the creator of Brother Bones) has recently collaborated with a screenwriter to make a movie of the first Brother Bones. It's in production now. All the best.

Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Scott. Just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and reviewing the book. Reviews are posted at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. Thanks for another great listen. And I'm happy to hear about the coming movie. :-)

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks so much for the kind review. Much appreciated.

Scott

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Flanagan (loboz) | 44 comments Yes PLEASE flanagan74@yahoo.com.au

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent you a copy, Michael. Thanks.