Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Wrapped in the Past (The Call to Search Everywhen, #0.5)
This topic is about Wrapped in the Past
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Wrapped in the Past, by Chess Details → Start Date: September 9, 2016

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Hannah and I welcome anyone who'd like to join us.

message 2: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆, The Book Junkie (new) - rated it 3 stars

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 7287 comments The only threads I need you to make are the ones for Sophie's Secret (Whispers, #1) by Tara West & Dark Promise by Julia Crane . I would like to use these covers but I can't get them to show up. Even when I type in the ISBN number. So, hopefully you can get it to work.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, I got them up with the right cover. I imagine what you didn't do is after you type in the ISBN number hit your space bar, then it comes up. :)

message 5: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆, The Book Junkie (new) - rated it 3 stars

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 7287 comments That would be it...lol. Thanks for making the threads.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments You're welcome:)

message 7: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆, The Book Junkie (new) - rated it 3 stars

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 7287 comments Since the kindle version of this is only 68 pages I will just read this all in one sitting today.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay, I'll try getting to it today too.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished. I didn't connect with it all that well. I almost gave it 2 stars, but 2.5 rounded up to 3. LOL

message 10: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆, The Book Junkie (new) - rated it 3 stars

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 7287 comments I liked it. I found it interesting. It was cool that she and her parents could experience something like that together.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yes, that's true. I don't know why I had a hard time connecting with it.

message 12: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆, The Book Junkie (new) - rated it 3 stars

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 7287 comments It's okay. Sometimes that happens to me too.