1x1 discussion

1x1 > Soft & FallaciousGod

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Yaaaay!!!! ssooo characters or jump right in?

message 3: by §†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (last edited Jul 10, 2016 06:44PM) (new)

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments {Name: Oran Ivory }
{Age: 26 }
{Gender: Male }
{Occupation: single, owner of a popular bathing suit trademark and other things, hustler, worth millions, ect... }

(view spoiler)

{Appearance}
Oran holds himself confidently. He keeps himself moving to keep in shape, and grooms himself regularly. He doesn't tend to care what other people look like, but makes sure to always present himself highly. He usually keeps his dark hair slick, and his suit ironed.

message 4: by §†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:55AM) (new)

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments {Name: Gypsy Ivory }
{Age: 21 }
{Gender: Female }
{Occupation: single, unemployed, black sheep to the family, hippy, little belongings to her name, ect... }

(view spoiler)

{Appearance}
Gypsy took to the turn on, tune in, and drop out culture quickly. The clothes she has consist of bright colors, and plenty of hand made jewelry. Her dark brown hair is twisted into dread locks and her eyes are a light grey. Her grooming is minimal, usually smelling strong of smoke.

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Woah..... Those are beautiful!!!!! I feel bad since mine are so simple...

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments lol Meh. I put together a little personality description for Oran before asking you how detailed you wanted them. I didn't wanna get rid of it, so I hid it with a spoiler. Then I didn't wanna leave out Gypsy, so I made a spoiler for her personality too. lol

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments That girl is so gorgeous! She's not a model or anything, but I wanted to use her picture, ever though her eyes are closed. :p

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Agreed!!! Sorry meant to have my charities up by now but got distracted!!!

message 9: by Weeds or Wishes? (last edited Jul 11, 2016 11:29AM) (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Name: Annabelle "Anna" Jenkins
Appearance: http://media.emirates247.com/images/2...

Name: Peter Soren
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Hope they're okay XD I just prefer simple characters

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments It's all good. lol Want me to start? I'm gonna delete my messages after the starter is sent out, so the thread is all clean and stuff.

message 11: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Sure!!

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments Are our guys that same dude?? LOL

message 13: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments OMG!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hold up!!!! I'll find someone different
Omg how does that happen xD

message 14: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments There x'D

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments Oran held his drink, sitting back in the leather seat, looking out the tinted window with his fist under his chin. "She's cute from what I remember. Not sure about the brightest, though Joseph made her sound intelligent. Doesn't matter much though. It can't be too hard to take phone calls and sound decent." He adjusted, sitting up right and set his drink down in the cup holder, flattening his coat. He looked towards Peter, having brought him along for no particular reason besides to get away from the office. "She'll be sleeping at my place, but not for long, I'm sure." He waved his hand dismissively, looking lamely out the window on Peter's side. "Joseph. I swear. Hopefully the girl isn't anything like her mother. I imagine they're isolated from that other side of the family as well though." Oran rambled, filling the air with light conversation.

They coasted in a small, black limo with heavily tended windows. They were getting close to the train station where they were to pick up Oran's niece. He'd gotten a phone call from his brother, Joseph, explain that his wife had passed away, and felt that his daughter needed to start new. Oran was kind enough to let her fill as his secretary, though became more wary as time went on. Unsure of what the girl was like. Even though they were close in age, he hadn't grown up with her, or his older brother all that much either.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments That's hilarious! ha Do you want me to include maybe the lady behind the front desk, talking to Anna and telling her about the possible positions at their company? ))

message 17: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Peter just chuckled, listening to Oran go on and on about his niece. He wasn't quite sure what to expect, but he kept his kind open. He untwisted the cap on his waterbottle and took a long sip. The business meant the world to Oran, and Peter was on the few people who knew that, maybe that's why he was here right now. "Who knows, maybe she'll be just the extra pick me up this company needs." He said, "Honestly worst case scenario, you have to send her back home right?" He asked

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments "No. I can't do that. Send her home, I mean." Oran blubbered and rubbed his face, "She's family and needs to be taken care of." He said, as though reminding himself of this fact in order to pull through with his good deed.
"Stop here." Oran told the driver. The car stopped in front of the platform, just as people were getting off the train. He cussed and looked around, "I didn't think to make a sign or anything."

Oran was startled when the door was opened surprisingly soon. A girl climbed into the car promptly, dripping in jewelry with only large pieces of cloths for clothes, one tied around her waist as a skirt, and another twisted around her chest for modesty. "I thought I'd have to wait." She said with a small laugh, smelling heavily of marijuana smoke as she sat, slipping off her sandals, crossed her legs, and lit a cigarette.

Oran looked towards her with a little shock, quickly realizing with his niece after she got comfortable and closed the door. This realization didn't phase his faint horror, looking over the dirty looking girl as she settled right in. He couldn't help but stare at her hair, never having seen anything like it, with beads woven into her dread locks. He gave an awkward laugh, pressed against the corner of his seat, then casually cracked his window. "G-Gypsy?" He said, taking him a moment to remember her name. "Gosh. How did you know it was us?" He said.

The car began to move again, Oran quickly adjusting himself, looking professional again. "Well it was rather you or the president in a fancy car like this." Gypsy answered with a hazy laugh, the cigarette dancing between her lips as she spoke, till she took it between her fingers and blew smoke.

message 19: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Peter nodded at Oran's statement and looked out of his window when they arrived at the train station. With his mouth open, ready to respond, the door opened and the horendous scent filled the car.

Taking a moment to analyze the girl, Peter quickly realized that he wasn't impressed. His head turned to the left, looking back at Oran, 'Cute?' He mouthed with a silent chuckle. She could've put on some kind of decent attire, he thought to himself. When she lit the cigarette, Peter couldn't hold in his sigh, though he didn't mean for it to come out as loud as it did.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments (( How are you with cussing? ))

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments Gypsy leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees, about to start a more formal introduction with Oran till she got a glance of Peter mouthing something to him. "Who the fuck is this?" She asked lamely, taking another pull on her cigarette and gestured to Peter, calling him out before Oran could respond to his mouthing.

Oran shot a glare in Peter's direction, Gypsy seeming to be uncomfortably casual so far. "This is, something like my adviser. Mr. Soren. Peter Soren." He introduced them, then dragged his fingers through his hair while Gypsy looked back towards Peter.
She only glanced towards him with a look of unamusement before fixing back on Oran. "Well. I'm glad to see you're doing well, uncle Oran. Not that I wouldn't have guessed." She paid him a smile that said, Lets not play.

message 22: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Peter looked back at Gypsy and just watched her. She was an absolute mess, and he being very respectful toward young ladies would've never thought he'd think that about someone. "So are we headed to the office Mr. Ivory?" Peter asked, his eyes lingering on Gypsy for a bit longer then looked back at Oran.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments Gypsy glanced towards Peter as he changed the subject. Oran releasing a small, thankful sigh for Peter giving him the opportunity to speak. "Yes. Er. Well. Gypsy... Do you have any other clothes, maybe?" He asked as politely as possible.

Gypsy gained a small smirk, seeing the two men weren't taking to her at all. She picked up her single bag, putting it in her lap and tap it proudly. "Now much. All my belongings are in here." She continued to watch then, finding amusement in their discomfort, which was somewhat rare sense most people of the streets liked her easily.

Oran looked towards Peter, "Well. Uh. Maybe we should stop somewhere or get you some clothes... or maybe we should go strait to the office..." He stared at Peter, hoping for a second opinion, seeing what they'd be doing with his niece.

message 24: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Peter watched Oran and smoothed his tie as he leaned back against the seat. "You go to the office, the two of us can hop in my car and pick up something nice." He said with a small smile, trying his hardest to make it look genuine. He turned back to Gypsy, "How does that sound, Miss?"

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments Oran couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, surprised Peter would take on such a task. He assumed Peter already disliked her more than he did. He wasn't going to protest though, considering the idea of looking for another secretary till Gypsy proved that maybe she could actually do the job, though his hopes were thin.

Gypsy looked towards Peter, listening to his offer, though she had no reason to protest. "Alright." She said.
Oran pulling his fingers through his ungelled hair, "Sorry to ditch you so soon, Gypsy. I have work to get back to though. Mr. Soren will take good care of you. Tonight I'll take you our for dinner and we can catch up." He assured her.

message 26: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Peter regretted the offer, but knew how busy Oran was, he didn't need the scent of marijuana gnawing his attention every few minutes. Dreadlocks didn't make the most professional hair style either, but he knew there was hardly anything he could do about it. Obviously a first impression is everything, but Peter tried to have an open mind to her being able to take up the job. As they approached the building Peter gave a small smile, "Then it's settled." He said simply

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments The cab stopped in front of the large building while Oran probably took out the rest of his drink. "If I'm not at the office, I'll leave you a note." He said, opening the door and climbed out. "See you tonight, Gypsy." He said, paying her a more friendly smile, "Be carefully with him." He paid them a wink, then shut the door.

Oran couldn't stop dragging his fingers through his hair as he walked past the women at the front desk. "Ladies. Please inform me of any possible secretaries..." He said and went to the elevator.
"Oh. Sir..." One of the women said gleefully, having a whole line of possible people for the position, though he was already gone.
He went to his floor and walked through, throwing finger guns and pats on the back to his happy staff. He then went to his office, taking a comb and can of gel out of his desk and walked up to large mirror clock hanging on his wall. He began to gel his hair, unaware that the front desk was trying to get through to him.

Gypsy smirked when Oran gave a playful goodbye, then looked towards Peter while the limbo began to move again, taking to the parking garage where the driver assumed they'd move to Peter's car. "So." She said casually, even though her smile looked a little mean. "Mr. Soren. So nice of you to... What are we doing? Getting clothes? Groovy. Anyway, thank you for spending the time you could be snorting blow with my uncle, to hang with lil' ol' me." She said. She didn't know that they did drugs, even though Oran occasionally did, just assuming they were the stereotypical rich businessmen.

message 28: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Peter was astonished by her statement and he shook his head, "That's very unprofessional and innappropriate." He said, then climbs out of the limo on the left side and held the door open. The limo was parked right next to his car. "You're welcome to sit in the passengers seat." He offered.

Annabelle stood at the front desk, her hopefully future boss just ran right past her like she was invisible. "Can you please try calling him again?" She begged the young lady at the front desk who had already called Mr. Oran 5 times without an answer. Anna called last week about a job opening and was told to come into an interview today, but if she couldn't get ahold of him, how would she get interviewed.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments The woman begin the front destination looked at Annabelle apologetically, "Ma'am. There are other young ladies who ought to be notified of the open position as well." She grumbled softly, holding the phone and continued to reconsider Anna's pleading request. "Alright." She gave in with a sigh, tapping numbers into the phone, "One more try." She was transferred about a million times before she gave an excited thumbs up, making it to Oran's office.

Oran combed his hair then looked over as his phone began to ring. He took his time as he walked over to his desk and picked up the phone. "I was just at the front desk. What is it?" He asked politely.

The woman looked towards Annabelle happily as she spoke.
Sir... Yes. I know. You got away before I could tell you... Yes... Yes. I have a Ms. Annabelle Jenkins here with me. She's looking for a position as a secretary looks very promising... Yes. Well, when do you want to make an appointment... Oh... Oh! Yes.... Yes. Of course. No need to dabble, I'll send her right up... Yes, sir... Oh. Thank you so much! Alright Mr. Ivory. B'bye."
The woman hung up the phone and grinned at Annabelle excitedly, "Oh goodness, girl, you've got an interview with him right now. You're so pretty. No time to stop by the bathroom and powder your nose." She woman jotted down his office on a piece of paper, then tore it off and handed it to Annabelle. "Go on. Hurry. And best of luck!"

"Oh right. Excuse me." Gypsy said with faint amusement, obviously not apologetic. She grabbed her bag and climbed out of the limo, "Oran was likely given a good word about me. Oh, how was he fooled." She laughed faintly, climbing into the passenger seat of his car, like he'd offered. "Though I'm sure he realized what he'd down only after agreeing to do all this." She said, holding her sandals and her bag in her lap with her legs crisscrossed again. "I ought to be more grateful." She said. "I'm surprised how quickly he ditched me though. Go figure." She gained a slightly sly smile, knowing she was rambling, and knowing it likely didn't make Peter feel any more comfortible. She looked towards him with a small nod, "Gypsy. Oran's niece. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself formally.

message 30: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Annabelle chewed on her bottom lip anxiously, running her fingers through her hair as the young lady at the desk was talking to him. She stood up straight as they spoke, a small smile playing the corners of her lips. Relief flossed over her when the young lady told her to head right up. "Thank you so much!!!" She called back to the young lady, and took the paper with her to the elevator. Once the doors closed, she smoothed out her clothes and straightened her hair with the reflection on the elevator doors. As they opened , she took a deep breath and headed toward his office. She soon found herself looking at a large oak door, and took in a breath, then knocked on the door.

Peter tried his hardest not to scowl or to tell her to shut up, he was more respectful then that. He listened to her and sighed softly as he climbed into his car and fastened his seatbelt, turning to look at her. He gave an approving nod when she introduced herself, "Peter Soren. Likewise." He said simply and started the vehicle. "So which would you rather wear, a formal suit, or blouse and slicks?" He asked looking over at her. She needed a shower, but Peter knew that wasn't going to happen today, unfortunately. Maybe he could just drop her off at Oran's home? How would it reflect on Oran if his niece walked into the building smelling like marijuana?

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments (( Hey. Im sorry. It's been stupid lately. I should reply soon if not some times today. I need to tell everyone else too. ))

message 32: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments ((It's okay!!!! I understand!!!!))

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments The floor she was taken to had people buzzing around, taking phone calls, making investments, managing money. No one paid mercy to Annabelle, willing to shove her out of the way if she didn't move fast enough. A few other woman gave her dirty looks, wondering why no one had approached her, thinking she was a new phone secretary. Most of the woman wore dresses, everyone seeming to know exactly what they were doing with experience.

Oran groaned deeply with exhaustion, just by looking at the note he'd jotted on when his brother gave him the call. He'd written down Gypsy's name and whatever seemingly important qualities his brother had described to him about her.
Gypsy
mom dead

It took a moment for him to realize someone had knocked on his door. Beside his office was an open, but authorized, area with a desk meant for a secretary. Oran could have found himself an office on a less busy floor, though he didn't actually mind the bit of noise that flowed into his office from the people working on the floor.
Oran walked over and open the door, his eyes then falling down to Annabelle. "Can I help you?" He asked politely, though it took him only a split second to realize who she was. "Oh! Right. The front desk, and, uh, right..." He stepped out of the way, holding the door open for her and gestured towards his desk. "Come in and take a seat." He said, snapping out of his hue and taking a more professional tone. "You'll have to excuse me it's been an eventful day."

Oran watched her, taking note of her appearance. He didn't typically taking serious judgement of people, simply not caring, unless the person was to represent him or was as foreign as his niece. Annabelle was attractive to say the least, though she was young, making him wonder if she'd know how to work.

Gypsy looked ahead, waiting for them to start moving. She didn't even know that seat belts existed till she glanced over towards him. She paid no mind and laughed when he asked with clothes she would prefer, "Pant suit or slacks? Wow! How retro. I would have expected to be forced into a dress. Time doesn't just stop in some places though." Despite her rebellious nature, with her new wave California fashion and freewill ideals, she still didn't like to fight against people too much.
"Slacks and a blouse." She answered. She talked quite a bit more and in a casual manor than most people would in Peter's presence, but she still tried to make conversation. "Mr. Soren, I don't know anything about Oran. Is he married?" She asked.

message 34: by Weeds or Wishes? (new)

Weeds or Wishes? | 27 comments Annabelle chewed on her bottom lip—a nervous habit of hers— as she waited outside the large oak door. Despite all of the sounds, the noise level was fairly low. Phones ringing, people chattering, keyboards typing, everyone was doing their own thing. Annabelle turned her head for a moment and watched the room just as the door opened and she quickly turned to see Oran standing at the door, "Mr. Ivo-" she was cut off by his sudden realization an she gave him a warm smile. As she was asked, she stepped in and sat on the comfortable leather seat infront of his desk. "I can only imagine, you seem to be pretty busy today." She nodded, "I don't mean to add to the hassle but we talked earlier this week about an interview for a secretary position," she reminded him politely, "I'd love to step in and hopefully take some of the weight off your shoulders." She said, offering a warm smile.

Peter had already started the vehicle but he wasn't going to move until the young lady had her seatbelt on. He watched her for a moment as she spoke, "You're more than welcome to wear a dress, as long as it's appropriate, modest, and professional." He said then gestured to his seatbelt, "Now if you wouldn't mind getting buckled, we can get this taken care of." He said, offering her a slight smile, though he didn't think he could without making a face at the smell that now filled his car.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 49 comments "Before you try and grease me up, please, let me see your resume." Oran said with a small chuckle after closing the door behind Annabelle. He hadn't even gotten to his seat before she started talking. To avoid any excess flattering, or self explaining, he stood, facing her and leaned him bottom again the desk, waiting for her to give him her papers.
"I understand the job opening you saw was little more as an accountant or phone maid. But as it so happens, a position has opened up today as my personal secretary. It's a bit more difficult than the other jobs that you may have applied for. Please tell me now if you are uninterested." He looked towards her with only a subtle smile. He didn't believe is scaring people, especially woman. If she proved unable to work under pressure, he could fire her just as easily as he could hire her.

"Seat belt?" Gypsy looked down and picked up the simple over the lap belt. "What the hell is this for?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Most cars were still being made without seat belts, and laws didn't require them. She was a bit more curious than meaning to argue, looking down at the straps.