Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Series missing titles

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (daybreak1012) | 160 comments This is the series I am referring to: Sugarcreek Amish Mysteries

As you can see, there are four books listed under this series on Goodreads. However, according to the Guideposts website (Sugarcreek Amish Mysteries), there are a total of 13 books in the series.

I am able to find books 5-11 on Goodreads, and they all have the notation of being part of this series, but they don't appear on the series list and the series notation on each of the seven titles is not an active link:
O Little Town of Sugarcreek
Off the Beaten Path
Peace Like a River
Simply Vanished
A Stitch in Time
Mason Jar Mayhem
Where There's a Will

Is it possible to link these books into the series with the others?

Also, referring back to my initial statement that there are a total of 13 books in the series, but only 11 of them appear on this site, these are the remaining two books, but I cannot find any ISBN information in my searches to request they be added. Perhaps, you have better resources than I do?
Book 12: Shoo, Fly, Shoo by Amy Lillard
Book 13: Earthly Treasures by Annalisa Daughety

Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* | 18 comments Hi- I think I've got them all into the series in the correct order. I've added the two other books- I couldn't find the published date or the page count.

Tell me if there are any errors or corrections needed.

(They may not have ISBNs- ebooks don't necessarily have them)

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (daybreak1012) | 160 comments Claire wrote: "Hi- I think I've got them all into the series in the correct order. I've added the two other books- I couldn't find the published date or the page count.

Tell me if there are any errors or correct..."

That looks great, Claire. Thanks!