HRC Ravenclaw Common Room discussion

JUL 16: but what if... > I'm about half way through…

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Eckert (jeckert4) | 13 comments Is anyone else planning on reading it? So far, I'm really enjoying it. The author has so far tried to imagine which authors and musicians the world will remember in hundreds of years, examined reasons why we remember certain things from the past a certain way and how this might continue or change in the future, delved into the multiverse hypothesis and the simulation hypothesis, and generally been entertaining and easy to read along the way. There are a few parts that are a bit dense, but a reread usually clarifies. Anyway, I'm really enjoying it. It has perspectives I've never considered about the reality of our world as well as how we view it. So, who's gonna tackle it with me? :)

message 2: by Devin (new)

Devin Waddell Babcock | 115 comments Mod
I plan to! I'm just so far behind right now- I'm still working on 'All the Light We Cannot See'. I'm behind with Emma Watson's Our Shared Shelf as well. I'm hoping to catch up soon!

message 3: by Rosalynn (new)

Rosalynn Maahs Daigle (soapbubblemoments) | 11 comments me too. I'm behind on my books. eek. Guess that's what happens when work gets too crazy!

message 4: by Devin (new)

Devin Waddell Babcock | 115 comments Mod
Glad to hear I'm not the only one, Ros!

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Pio (beerbudgetsocialite) | 24 comments I just got my book credits so I'm hoping to start this weekend!

message 6: by Vince (new)

Vince | 6 comments ok that was odd... might have to re read in a few months as i got a lil lost lol