What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. short romance story from the 90's [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 2 comments I read a small romance book (I think it was a red harlequin cover) about a hero and heroine (I believe their names are Sam and Amanda).

The beginning opens up him driving in his car and talking on his cell phone. His phone picks up a conversation of the car ahead of him and it's the heroine talking to her friend about getting a boob job. He follows her to a party she is going to and introduces himself.

I think she was a child star when she was younger and her mother controls everything. Her money, what she wears, her friends, and who she dates. She takes off with Sam to hid out at her place. I think I remember something about her having some money stashed away from art classes she had been giving or something like that. I believe he was a private investigator or something and had a bull dog.

Any suggestions?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36032 comments Mod
Crystal, is the heroine still an actress? What type of work does she do?

What's the tone - romantic, funny, steamy, angsty, etc.?

What's the location - Hollywood?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36032 comments Mod
Good find, Juels. She's the One sure sounds right. I just scanned Amazon's Look Inside preview - https://www.amazon.com/Shes-One-Elda-...

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2532 comments Thanks. It helps when someone remembers names and significant details.

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 2 comments yup. that looks like it. thanks guys!

message 7: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2532 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

She's the One (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elda Minger (other topics)