✝ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines RP ✝ discussion

† Havens & Houses † > Ophelia Luven Valentine/Rhea Silverling's Haven

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 135 comments Mod

(An old apartment building in Downtown LA)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 109 comments
Rhea fell onto the couch, tired beyond belief. The coffee helped her stay awake this long, but she was unsure of much longer her body would last before she collapsed. "Mistress?" She asked, turning to her dark love, "You said you have a gift for me?"

message 3: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia came closer to Rhea, and knelt down beside her. She slowly pulled a white box with a red bow from underneath the couch, and she set it on Rhea's lap. "That I do, my princess. It's all yours," she said softly.

She smiled as he hastily unwrapped her gift. She undid the bow fast, and tossed the velvet ribbon to the side. She pulled open the pale box - as pale as her own pigment-less skin - and her eyes glittered as they gazed on what the box held. "It's a...!"

message 5: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

The first thing that Rhea would see was a single red rose on top of a folded, really elegant red dress. There was something hard below them both, which would turn out to be the same erotica book that Rhea had read in the library.

"...dress! It is so lovely!" She pulled it out, placing the flower delicately down next to her. Her eyes widened as she saw the book. "You...you got it?" She said, surprised, her cheeks reddened to the same hue as her new gown. "Did you...read any of it?" The flower, the dress, the book. What did it mean, what was Ophelia trying to say? Her heart jumped at the thought of her mistress returning her feelings.

message 7: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia sighed softly, giggling a little. "I expect my ivory princess enjoys her gifts? That's good.. As for the book, I may have entered the words, one by one, into my mind," she said softly. "I want to see my ivory princess try on the pretty dress."

She blushed and stood up, biting her lip, "Should I go change?" Or does she want a strip tease? Rhea though giddily. So Ophelia read the book, that made this all the more strange. She hoped she was right about what she thought was going on.

message 9: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia leaned her head against the sofa cushion, exhaling softly. "We are not strangers, my dear. There's no need for subtleties," she told her with a smile. "Besides, I like seeing that snowy skin."

She nodded, her face slightly pink, as she undid her jacket with fidgety hands. She pulled off her jacket and began unbuttoning her blouse, her fingers shaking. This was happening, at long last!

message 11: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia watched Rhea as she began to slowly undress herself. She smiled more, pleased with how shy she was. "What's the matter, ivory princess? Must I assist?" she asked.

She smiled softly, "Um...if you must." She said, having only unbuttoned half of her blouse, with her bra now visible before Ophelia.

message 13: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia slowly stood from the floor and pulled Rhea close by her shoulder's. She smiled down at her Ghoul as she slowly unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her blouse. She slipped the sleeves off her shoulders, caressing them with her hands. "Soft.. so soft," she whispered.

Ophelia's skin touched Rhea's own, and her head exploded in a vibrant array of emotions. Filled with desire, she pressed herself up against her vampire, "Bite me." She moaned.

message 15: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

She bent her head, brushing her lips against Rhea's neck. She started leaving tiny kisses, trailing down to her collar bone. "Are you certain, my dear?" Her lips traveled back up to her neck, brushing her fangs against Rhea's skin as she did.

She quivered slightly, "I know you need it, you must be so hungry." She said, whimpering. "And maybe...I could...get a taste?" She wanted to drink from Ophelia while Ophelia drank from her. That, along with sleeping with her Malkavian, has been her greatest fantasy and desire.

message 17: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia chuckled softly and picked up a letter opener from the table. She pricked her neck with the letter opener and brought Rhea's head close. "As you wish, ivory princess," she whispered.

Rhiannon's eyes widened as she saw the crimson nectar come forth. She suckled on the wound like a babe to a teat. She took the whole finger into her mouth and tasted the iron-rich blood on her tongue. "Gaw ahawd," she said, tilting her neck to give Ophelia access to her vital fluids.

message 19: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia leaned closer to Rhea's neck. She kissed it softly before sinking her fangs into the soft skin. Her eyes glazed over as the blood oozed into her mouth. She pulled Rhea closer, clinging to her as she fed. She moaned against her neck, feeling excited.

The vitae that filled Rhea's mouth was slightly warm and tasted like heaven. The taste of blood might have been a put off to others, but she had learned to love the metallic taste. She drank deeply, indulging herself.

message 21: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia retracted her fangs slowly as she finished drinking from Rhea. She licked the extra blood off of her neck and kissed the wound. "The drug of all drugs," she said quietly.

Rhea fell to her knees, her head light from the loss of blood, "Oh baby, you have no idea." The high was the best high she had ever experienced. No mortal drug could compare to Vitae.

message 23: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia lifted Rhea's chin as she knelt down in front of her. "Tell me, how long have you desired me?" she asked softly. She kissed Rhea's forehead, then her cheek, and her chin.

She moaned, "Since the moment I laid eyes of you." she confessed, and though Ophelia had already knew this. She made it painfully obvious.

message 25: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

She pulled her face closer, leaning her forehead against Rhea's. She smiled and asked, "Why don't you tell me which part of that book you enjoyed the most.." She stared into her eyes as her fingers played with her bra straps.

She whimpered, "I barely read half of it. I started thinking of you...and my mind took over." She confessed, wanting nothing more to get out of these clothes and let Ophelia have her way with her.

message 27: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia scooped Rhea up in her arms and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. She laid her down on the bed. "I'll have you try on that dress in a little bit," she whispered as she un-clipped her bra.

Rhea blushed, still in her black skinny jeans and combat boots, but she was topless, before her sire. She blushed and looked away. "What are you going to do?"

message 29: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

She leaned very close to face, their lips inches away from touching. "I am going to give my princess what she wants," she said softly. She pulled Rhea's head closer, kissing her lips gently.

Rhea's eyes widened. "My lady?" She asked, confused. Was this truly happening? She couldn't enjoy the kiss, she was far too confused, she didn't believe it. It was so surreal.

message 31: by Onyxia The Dragon, Malkavian Primogen (new)

Ophelia pulled away slowly with a pout on her lips. "What's the matter, ivory princess? Too shy to take what you want?" she asked softly.

"Is....is this real?" Asked Rhea, because she wasn't sure if she was dreaming or not. And vampires, they can mess with your head. What if this was just an illusion?