Children's Books discussion

Authors/ Publishers/ Promotional > get featured on my blog

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Ferrante (bonnieferrante) If you write books and would like to do an interview for my blog,https://bferrante.wordpress.com/, let me know. In exchange, I would appreciate a little promotion of my work.

If you would like your book reviewed, I will post the review on my blog, Amazon, Goodreads, and 2-3 other places. However, I am only accepting paper copies at this time. Your book will then go into my Free Little Library - great publicity if you have more than one book to sell. Not all books will be accepted for review. Query first.

message 2: by Lesley-Anne (last edited Jul 09, 2016 07:23PM) (new)

Lesley-Anne Caporelli (lesleyannecaporelli) | 2 comments Dear Bonnie,
Can I Bring a Giraffe on the Plane? I wrote "Can I Bring a Giraffe on the Plane?" A young boy Rajesh is going to visit his grandparents, and he is scared to fly. He asks to bring a friend with him. It is available on Amazon and Barnes&Noble. I would greatly appreciate a review and can send you a hard copy. Please let me know if you would be interested.
I am also willing to promote your work. You have a great website.
Best regards,
Lesley

message 3: by Bonnie (last edited Jul 09, 2016 08:09PM) (new)

Bonnie Ferrante (bonnieferrante) Lesley-Anne wrote: "Dear Bonnie,
Can I Bring a Giraffe on the Plane? I wrote "Can I Bring a Giraffe on the Plane?" A young boy Rajesh is going to visit his grandparents, and he is scared to fly. He ask..."

I tried to message you with more info but couldn't find the button. Can you friend me so I'll have access to your messaging?

message 4: by Lesley-Anne (new)

Lesley-Anne Caporelli (lesleyannecaporelli) | 2 comments Bonnie wrote: "Lesley-Anne wrote: "Dear Bonnie,
Can I Bring a Giraffe on the Plane? I wrote "Can I Bring a Giraffe on the Plane?" A young boy Rajesh is going to visit his grandparents, and he is s..."
Hi Bonnie - I have added you as a friend. Thank you!