Space Opera Fans discussion

Starflake on Thrill World Volume One-New: First of Two Volumes
R2R Read-to-Review Program > R2R: Starflake On Thrill World: Volume 1 (Middle Grade Space Opera-Action Adventure)-10 copies

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Jul 14, 2016 12:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicola Cuti | 7 comments Hello-I am looking for people that would like to review Middle Grade, sci-fi novel (164 page), "Starflake on Thrill World: Volume 1", the first book in a series that follows the adventures of a girl that lives in space without any life support. Here is a synopsis for the book:

Starflake on Thrill World Volume One-New First of Two Volumes by Nicola Cuti

THRILL WORLD used to be a paradise when it was first built by Jonas Grebe. It contained a Children’s Hospital, where children from all over the galaxy could come to be cured of alien diseases, and while they waited, there was a planet-wide zoo filled with creatures from across the universe and an amusement park filled with the strangest rides in the galaxy.

But now, the planet that used to be a haven for sick children has turned into a planet of horror where evil smugglers roam the streets in search of helpless children. Only Starflake, a Starbabe with special abilities, and her human friend, Molly, can break through the barrier of secrecy and save the doom planet. But will this daring adventure cost them their lives?

I have 10 copies for review. If interested please contact me. Thanks a bunch!!!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) Hi Nicola!

Posts tend to do better if you insert a LARGE copy of your book cover into the post. To learn how, click 'some html is ok' and it will give you an idea of how to create a link to your uploaded cover.

-A