Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > Can anyone recommend me another books?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Uyen (last edited Jul 08, 2016 06:50PM) (new)

Uyen Do (xxshana97xx) | 35 comments Hi everyone, I just finish Paprika and it's actually good. So I don't know what to read next. Anything except actions, dark, and romance.
By the way, I want an easy books so that I can understand clearly.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 254 comments I've never read Paprika so I don't know what genre it is but some of my favorite non-romance books are the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. It has a love triangle but it's a steampunk/ fantasy. I also really love the Lunar Chronicles which are fantasy/sci fi.

message 3: by Evelin (new)

Evelin | 30 comments Can anyone recommend me a dystopian book with action, little bit of romance, the main character chase by something, and is a series.

Maureen(with an unquenchable thirst for books) (monnw) Evelin wrote: "Can anyone recommend me a dystopian book with action, little bit of romance, the main character chase by something, and is a series."

Legend trilogy by Marie Lu

message 5: by Fiona (new)

Fiona A (goodreadscomkatniss) | 11 comments Evelin wrote: "Can anyone recommend me a dystopian book with action, little bit of romance, the main character chase by something, and is a series."

The 5th Wave

message 6: by Sana (new)

Sana Zameer (sanazameer) Evelin wrote: "Can anyone recommend me a dystopian book with action, little bit of romance, the main character chase by something, and is a series."

Try The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. It's an amazing series.

message 7: by Uyen (new)

Uyen Do (xxshana97xx) | 35 comments What about me guys?? I need another books to read lol.

message 8: by Myrthe (new)

Myrthe | 5 comments - The serie from Wendy Higgins is amazing I love those books!
- Sweet evil
- Sweet peril
- Sweet reckoning

- The serie The White Rabbit Chronicles ~ Gena Showalter
- Alice in Zombieland
- Through the Zombie Glass
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- A Mad Zombie Party

- Carry on ~ Rainbow Rowell

- The serie from Katie Alender
- Bad girls don't die
- From bad to cursed
- As dead as it gets

I hope that you have something about it!

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 25 comments The books I read always have a little romance so there will be a little of that throughout these books. But, they are still great reads to give a try.

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens

message 10: by Evelin (last edited Jul 12, 2016 12:38PM) (new)

Evelin | 30 comments Thank you guys! I think Uyen still needs some recommendations.

message 11: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 129 comments Lacey gave some suggestions, but despite culling through my shelves, I am not finding much that fits the request. I am a big action and Dark fan. My son enjoyed the Fablehaven series, but not sure if that would be too much action. It is easier to read, without coming across as too simplistic or "dumbed down".

Paprika seems quite dark, though thrilling, so unfortunately that doesn't help to give us a sense of what Uyen is looking for.

message 12: by Uyen (last edited Jul 12, 2016 08:14PM) (new)

Uyen Do (xxshana97xx) | 35 comments Well I'm looking for a novel that have life experiences, like similar to Colorless. Something light, happy, and funny books.