|| ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ || discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jul 09, 2016 08:40AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) You must agree to these rules before roleplaying!

1. No one liners- this is an advanced roleplay. The minimum is four well constructed sentences.
2. Spelling and grammar is enforced. You don't go to English class to throw it all out the window on social media. If you don't know how to spell a word, don't use it.
3. Absolutely no power playing is allowed.
4. No swearing or cussing will be tolerated. Be respectful.
5. No major drama can happen without approval from a mod.
6. Your charrie must be approved before you start role playing.
7. Listen to the mods.
8. Nobody is perfect. (Both members and charries)
9. Use double parentheses ((Like this)) when talking out of Roleplay.
10. When you are making a charrie, please don't use a name that has already been used. This prevents confusion. For example, if he prefix Night- has already been used in ThunderClan, you cannot create a cat in ThunderClan with the prefix of Night-, but you can use the prefix Night- in another clan that doesn't have a Night-.
11. All members must always look at the announcements. They could be important and you don't want to miss them.
12. There will be an approved prefixes and suffixes list. If your idea for a name is not on it, ask a moderator and we will determine if it is allowed or not.
13. Be realistic and true to the books!

Most importantly:
14. Have fun!

description

NOTE: Consequences are thus- First a warning, then a second warning and a day without posting, then removal from the group. Normally I provide more than one reminder before I start counting strikes, and punishments depend on the perpetration.

You must agree to the terms before playing like this:
~(Name)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ~warlordess

message 3: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) --Elric138

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ~Emily (bunch of random crap that I don't feel like typing)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) (i can't do the squiggly thing on my computer) Q

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((It doesn't matter you just need to sign))

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ I disagree about disagreeing, so I'll agree! Bluewaterstorm's the name.

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 63 comments ~Featherflight

message 9: by Liam (new)

Liam -Liam

message 10: by Empress Of Evil, Medicine Cat (new)

Empress Of Evil | 174 comments Mod
~Empress Of Evil

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

~Annete

message 12: by sam (new)

sam (obsessingovercommas) ~ PixylCat

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachela14) ~Rachel
~Sunsetpaw

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 89 comments ~Birdsong231/Hawkfrost/Shani/Tayah