The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Vernos > The Summoning Grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 297 (297 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ | 1158 comments Mod
These are the special summoning grounds in which Tenderis will be summoned by his Cult. It's in a rather open area as if to tell the world to dare and challenge them also so it can be directly under the light of the soon to come Blood Moon.

Leo couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. The night had finally come! The bloodmoon was slowly crawling into the sky as the sun dipped its head behind him. Soon the time would be perfect. The Wyvern in its tiny little cage sat next to a marble pedestal. The smart would know it better as a sacrificial table. "Brothers and sisters, our time has come! When the moon is high in the sky right above our table, our lord will come!" He cried out.

message 3: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Cyra bounced up and down excitedly as she watched Leo in front of the crowd. It was almost time, she was almost there, he was so close! It would all work out soon enough.

"Is everyone in attendance?" He asked glancing around. He needed to waste some time till the moon was high enough in the sky to properly do the summoning. And he wanted to make sure that everyone was here. "Are the prisoners all secured?"

message 5: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Cyra looked around in surprise. Were they bringing the prisoners out to watch? Was that safe to do?

The prisoners needed to know the fear and might of Tenderis. But of course all would be chained, caged, and drugged with the cult's highest tech and metals. Considering their master alchemist they were special. They would be near impossible to break.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason was quietly watching. he was more concerned about Richard's safety than what was going on.

Mera felt a bit of pride and proudness, mostly for the cult as she waited.

message 8: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 2898 comments Mod
"Indeed they are my lord, but aren't we only sacfricing the wythern," Valita asked as she came out into the moonlight, a wolf grin spreading across her face from ear to ear.

"Tenderis might be a little hungry when he wakes up. Besides, the prisoners must understand why he is prince of the universe deserves to be called king and why he is to be followed. If they see his might maybe they might join us. If not out of admiration at least out of fear," Leo said with a serpentine smile.

message 10: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Would Hailie be there or nu?))

message 11: by Eoraptor (new)

((It depends on the timing, yes but it would be set at least two months after our test.))

message 12: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((K))

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Richard was out cold, too weak as he was to stay conscious.

Astra didn't care. She was just worried about Damian. her eyes were slightly glazed over since she was out of it.

((Do you want to do you guys want to do that?))

message 15: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments Eria stood at attention smartly directly behind Leo, one hand resting gently on the back of his chair. She seemed stony. Inside, she was more apprehensive than excited. After this threshold... could Leo ever truly be redeemed?

Zerai was chained up with their sorcery, and someone had drugged her. She'd shifted, bitten off a finger, and eaten it, so it couldn't be stuck back on. Now, she had to watch while they murdered a young Wyvern. The monsters.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((yes I want to do that, that being the Damian thing we discussed))

message 17: by Eoraptor (new)

((Does Night know about this?))

message 18: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Me and night had plans too D:.))

Leo had crossed the threshold of insanity long ago. But it was all for Eria wasn't it. Slowly in his mind it had become less about Tenderis and more about a world for Eria. Then not to long ago his entire mind snapped and it all became about Eria. Leo couldn't live without her, so he had to do this for her because his dark one had promised if he was revived even if Leo ended up dying Eria would protected. That when Leo went to hell for his sins Eria would go to heaven. The spider promised so Leo must oblige the spider and do as the spider commanded.

Ryuu could smell the insanity in the area. So many of the attendees were insane at this point, from prisoner to follower. Ryuu honestly hadn't wanted to go, but he needed to keep an eye on Astra. He however stayed out of sigh high up in a tree far away in his human form. However he still had his sharp eyesight and was able to keep his eyes on everything.

Nakato had to unfortunately be near the cages as they were her creations. That, or she had to stay close to Cyra and Valita since apparently according to Leo they were apparently her mentors while she learned how to augment life with her alchemy. She didn't want to learn. So she stayed close to the cages. Maybe if she was lucky she would be mistaken as a prisoner and somehow killed. She certainly felt as trapped as they were.

((Wait... Damian thing? I just wanted to know if Leafbreeze wanted Hailie there. And yes Rock, we will still be doing our plans))

message 21: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Cyra was overjoyed to be here. She loved the thought of a gigantic spider just appearing out of thin air before the crowd. How big was a giagantic spider anyways. As big as a head? A person? A building? She couldn't wait to find out!

message 22: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments ((*Vibrates intently*))

((Give it a second Rocky. I promise our time will come soon. We just have to figure out all the tiny stuff))

message 24: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments Eria's hand slowly lowered onto Leo's shoulder. Summoning all her courage, she did the one thing she was most terrified of doing. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked in a low, quiet voice. She questioned him.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Stephan hasn't told you yet?))

"Of course!" Leo said looking at her. "Why wouldn't I?" He hissed slightly his eyes narrowing like a snake. This was all for her! How could she not see it?

((No. He hasn't))

message 28: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Cyra began to basically vibrate like a temmie in anticipation. It was so so close!!!!

message 29: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments She hesitated, then went on. "I know it sounds weak. But I don't want Tenderis to hurt you..." She looked away, unable to meet his eyes.

((Rocky heel!))

message 31: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments ((OMG, Rock! XD))

"Don't worry. That's not going to happen. I promise it won't happen my dear, because if you don't want me to get hurt then I won't let it happen," he said as he quietly thought to himself after all, I would do anything for you.

message 33: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments She nodded, satisfied, and couldn't hide a smile. No one was listening, so she breathed a gentle, "I love you."

((Wouldn't it be so twisted if the deal works in a way that Tenderis kills one and the other is guaranteed paradise? But misunderstanding, Eria protects Leo from Tenderis with her own life?))

message 34: by Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ (last edited Jul 08, 2016 03:32PM) (new)

((Hmmm. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet~))

"I love you too," he whispered with a smirk. He would hear her words even a thousand miles away before for him she was life.

message 35: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments The vibrations reached an almost inhuman level, as Cyra reached MAXIMUM OVER DRIVE!!!!

((https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0tBr-R...))

The moon was going to be high in the sky soon. "I should begin," Leo muttered standing up.

message 37: by Rock (last edited Jul 08, 2016 03:38PM) (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( This is Cyra looks like right now. ))

message 38: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments ((Sorrynotsorty.))

Cyra watched with anticipation. She couldn't wait any longer. She wanted time to spontaneously change to time to the summoning.

Leo walked over the the pedestal. Once more he raised his voice to the cult with a grin. "Brothers and sisters," he said tearing the little squirming wyverns out of its cage and holding it before everyone. It was weak and could barely move and longer. It was perfect. "Our time has come!" He called at the top of his lungs.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason tensed. He glanced over at Richard who had slightly woken up from his painful transformation into a wolf. This wasn't good

message 41: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Do we wait for the others.))

Ryuu could see things instantly starting to turn in a bad direction. So he slipped down from his tree moving along the side of the crowds. No one went against him. Maybe it was because Leo was scared of Ryuu, maybe the cult respected his strength and how openly he was against Tenderis. Or against anyone when they started doing something he didn't like. Right now there was something he didn't like. "Astra," he said pausing next to her cage. He had swiped a spare of they key from her cage from Nakato. In exchange he was going to "lose" Nakato in the rain forests across the sea a little later. She would be fine with the beastlings.

((Yeah, that might be best))

message 44: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Cura payed no attention to anything going on around her, she only waited for Leo to hurry it up already! She needed to see the spider, NOW!

message 45: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Oky.))

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra blinked and looked at Ryuu. "Ryuu..." She whispered weakly. What was he doing here? What if he got in trouble and something happened to him. She didn't want to see him hurt. But he had come...

"Come on. I swiped a key. Let's get you out of here," he said. Per his request he cage was backwards. Leaving Ryuu to quite easily open it and for the pair to slip away. "We won't be able to go far but I can at least get you away from the summoning and out of the jaws of a potentially very dragon hungry spider," Ryuu said.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Astra nodded. Her hand reached for his. She need support to get anywhere. She was weak, not only from being drugged, but also from lack of sleep, malnutrition by choice, and frequent panic attacks.

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1288 comments Zerai was an incredibly old dragon-child. She was fighting off the drug more and more. She felt even the most delicate things, like the breeze, as sharp as a knife. Still. She was regaining some movement.

message 50: by Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ (last edited Jul 08, 2016 04:00PM) (new)

"Come, come," he said holding her close after getting the cage open. He picked her up bridal style and carried her as far away from the summoning as possible while still being close enough to keep an eye on how things were going. "Maybe its about time for me to give Flora another shot as a goddess," he muttered under his breath. He sure as hell didn't want to be apart of this anymore but like hell he was going to the fire god. Maybe the nature goddess could find a way to forgive him? He could always tell her little "pet" where the cult was located but that would make him and Astra incredibly big targets.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6