OC Bad Girls Club discussion

☀The Mansion☀ > ➡Front

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ⭐Essie⭐ (last edited Jul 07, 2016 08:06PM) (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 7 comments Mod

Front of the mansion

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Valentina smiled softly hearing the intense beat through her headphones. She enjoyed her music more than anything, she couldnt wait to go to the house even more. She went up to the mansion in the limosine, when she got out she took our her phone taking a selfie. She thanked the people with her luggage, before they pulled off giving them a sweet smile. When she got everything in her hand, she deaded inside with her heels clicking on the hardwood floor, "Is anyone home?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola got out of her limousine, flipping her hair and grinning. Taking her bags she walked into the mansion "Hey Babes! Lola is here!" She grinned. She was wearing, combat boots, black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. Lola looked around "I've performed in better places, and worse" she pulled out her phone and went to snapchat "Hey sweeties, guess where i am! BGC b****es! Go to youtube to see a video, in about ten minutes ok sexies? See ya then!" She blew a kiss into the camera and put her phone in her pocket, "The acoustics are great here" she muttered in a thick newyork accent.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments ((Can I pop in?))

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Rose wrote: "((Can I pop in?))"

message 6: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4 comments Royalty got out of the cab and looks at the mansion. she was glad to finally be here , she left her whole life behind . the mansions was big and very pretty . she got her bags out the cab, she brought two suitcases. sh then texted her mother to tell her that she was here . she wondered if any of the other girls had gotten then yet as she proceeded to the door .

message 7: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4 comments there*

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments ((Can I?)

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments ((I'm so lonely)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(Just join)

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Mint pulled into the cobbled driveway, her old Ford Pinto spewing thick gray smoke. She was dressed in her best clothes, a short red dress with a large brown leather belt and flat leather sandals, with her hair pulled into a topknot that showed off her serve cheekbones. As she walked down the driveway, holding a black backpack over her shoulder, she noticed a few women gathered outside. It seemed everyone there was much better looking, and much better off. She gulped. She had never been more nervous.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola looked around at her competition, think how easy it willl be to win.

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Mint turned her head over to Lola and managed a slight smile, showing her meth mouth. She soon made her way to a luggage cart and sat her backpack on it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola rolled her eyes at the girl, lighting a cigarette and leaning against a wall, she pulled out her phone and started texting someone, bored out of her mind.

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Mint left her backpack on the trolley and trotted over to Lola. She smiled once more and finally broke the silence with "Can I bum one?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola handed her a cigarette and lighter "Dont think this means we're friends" She responded in her thick accent.

message 17: by Rose (last edited Jul 11, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments "I-I'm not sure. We just met, didn't we?" Mint laughed uncomfortably and lit the cigarette. She inhaled deeply, the smoke tasting delicious after her long period of avoidance. She finally broke the few seconds of silence with "You're Lola Lypsinka, right?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Heard of me? Or my brother?" Lola's voice had nearly no emotion to it as she went through her phone

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Heard of me? Or my brother?" Lola's voice had nearly no emotion to it as she went through her phone

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Mint nodded "Yeah. I've heard a few of your songs. Nice to meet you."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola nodded, stomping out her cigarette and playing with her earring "nice"

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Mint glanced over and noticed a large crow bent over a dead squirrel.

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Rose wrote: "Mint glanced over and noticed a large crow bent over a dead squirrel."

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 17 comments Rose wrote: "Rose wrote: "Mint glanced over and noticed a large crow bent over a dead squirrel.""