Germantown Community Library discussion

Blood and Chocolate
This topic is about Blood and Chocolate
YA We Read > YA We Read August

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Germantown (last edited Jul 07, 2016 06:58PM) (new)

Germantown Library  | 1 comments Mod
The YA We Read book club will be discussing Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause on August 4th at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be at the Germantown Community Library. 1925 Exeter Road, Germantown, TN 38138. Call 901-757-7323 for more information.

message 2: by Beenee (last edited Jul 08, 2016 09:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beenee Reads (beaniehos) Hello everyone,

Welcome to the discussion of 'Blood and Chocolate' by the incomparable Annette Curtis Klause!! (she also wrote The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause , Alien Secrets by Annette Curtis Klause & Freaks Alive, on the Inside! by Annette Curtis Klause

This discussion will be open pretty much forever, however, moderators will generally stop posting to it after the 'in library' discussion happens.

This does not mean that we won't answer questions as we can, just that we won't be as active in the discussion after August 4 because the next book discussion will be from August 5-September 1.

Let's start discussing!

Beenee Reads (beaniehos) So, there's a movie based on this book and, of course, I had to watch it because the book is EPIC!

...yeah, no. The movie itself isn't badly made, but the issue I had/have with it is that whoever produced the movie decided to make some significant changes to the characters and story.

For me this made the movie a one time experience.

Has anyone else seen the movie and did they like it?