Dystopian Society discussion

The Organ Scrubber (The Defragmenting Daniel Trilogy #1)
This topic is about The Organ Scrubber
Suggestions > FREE advance copy of Defragmenting Daniel – A Sci-Fi Thriller (25 available)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason Werbeloff | 3 comments Hi all

I've written a new series of sci-fi thrillers, titled Defragmenting Daniel. The first book in the trilogy, The Organ Scrubber, launches in August. Here's a taste:

7 stolen organs.
1 vengeful victim.
A gruesome sci-fi thriller.

Defragmenting Daniel is a cyberpunk crime thriller that will unnerve you. Every part of you.

The Organ Scrubber (The Defragmenting Daniel Trilogy #1) by Jason Werbeloff

There are still a few places left on my launch team, for readers who would like to receive a free advance copy of the first book in the Defragmenting Daniel trilogy, in exchange for an honest review before 11 August (5 weeks from now).

If you'd like to join my launch team, private message me your email address, and I'll email you the advance review copy.

Thanks for your help!
Jason

message 2: by John (new)

John | 7 comments It sounds good Jason, please send me a copy if I'm not too late. Best regards JD jd@johnedennett.com

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason Werbeloff | 3 comments John wrote: "It sounds good Jason, please send me a copy if I'm not too late. Best regards JD jd@johnedennett.com"

Hi JD. Not too late. Welcome to the launch team! I've emailed you the advance review copy of Defragmenting Daniel.

message 4: by John (new)

John | 7 comments Thanks Jason! I confirm receipt. JD