Suffolk bookclub discussion

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
This topic is about One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
archives > One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey 2016

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 707 comments Mod
This is the discussion for October's book vote I think.

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments Im reading this at the moment, just started but it is very quick to draw you into it, and hard to put down!

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments I have just finished this book, i hadn't seen the film. So i wasn't prepared for the end- so sad!

I seen the film but not started yet

Just picked this up so my next read I think. I will try to get more organised next year. Still getting used to the running of a group

message 6: by Jon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jon you are doing great Kathryn

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments Take things slowly, the group is running ok, you are doing fine!

Loved this story if love is the right word. More in it than the film as you get to feel the war building of minds

message 9: by Jon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jon Amazing, I see why everyone loves it. I watched the film afterwards and that was pretty good too.

I think we should aim for a classic each year. We tend to think they date but some are still in need to be told. An inspector calls is mine this year. My son's old curriculum book.

Dianne (deemitchell) | 349 comments Great challenge, I read 'never let me go' recently, it was much more accessible than I expected and a really good story.

message 12: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Quarrell | 261 comments Never let me go is an amazing read. The film was a bit depressing though. I have never thought of reading this book because I watched the film years ago, which is brilliant. Maybe one to read if you think there is more there.