First Readers (Beta Readers) discussion

Offers -- Fiction > Looking for beta readers for weird fiction short story collection (25K words, roughly)!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micah (new)

Micah Castle (micahcastle) | 4 comments Hello!

Currently looking for beta readers for my collection of short stories, which I plan to release late 2016. It's seven stories, two of which around 5K, others below that length, and even some are less than 1.5K. They'd be classified as weird fiction and Lovecraftian, so if you enjoying those genres, then this might be for you.

Looking for any type of feedback. If you can only read one or two stories, and offer feedback, that'd help as well. Honestly, don't expect someone to read the entire thing and critique it.

Let me know if you're interested! I'm new to this, so don't know how this goes, so, if you could provide an email I can send it to (in a .zip file, or Google Doc), that'd be great.

Thank you,

Micah C.

message 2: by Helen (new)

Helen | 2 comments I am interested if you still need someone.

message 3: by Micah (new)

Micah Castle (micahcastle) | 4 comments Helen wrote: "I am interested if you still need someone."

Absolutely, although the deadline is September 15th. If that's fine with you, may I have your email? I will send you a Google doc URL, and the other information.

Thanks!