Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Fall of Tripura
This topic is about The Fall of Tripura
Adding New Books & Editions > Regarding adding new editions of a book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ganesan (new)

Ganesan Ganesan | 5 comments I have two editions of my book "The Fall of Tripura" namely paperback and kindle. While the kindle edition page clearly displays the paperback edition in the "Other Editions" field as a thumbnail, the paperback edition page does not display a thumbnail link to the kindle edition page. Rather, it displays "None found". Is there something that I can do to fix this?

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 11434 comments That part has a heavy cache, so it can take some time, but it should solve itself.

message 3: by Ganesan (new)

Ganesan Ganesan | 5 comments Thank you for this info. I will leave it as is.

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14567 comments On the paperback page, you also see 'Other Editions (1)', so you can see it is there.

message 5: by Ganesan (new)

Ganesan Ganesan | 5 comments Yes, I clicked on it and saw both the editions listed. I just wish that the Kindle edition shows up prominently as a "Cover Page" thumbnail. Hopefully, this will happen automatically within the next few days.

Also, I added a video trailer to my author's page and linked it to the book and author. However, the trailer only shows up in the author's page and not the book page. Am I missing something here?

message 6: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 22039 comments Ganesan wrote: "Also, I added a video trailer to my author's page and linked it to the book and author. However, the trailer only shows up in the author's page and not the book page. Am I missing something here? "

The video was only linked to the author, not to the book. I've added the book to the video. The book is showing on the video page: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/list...
The video doesn't yet show on the book page, but that's probably a caching issue.

message 7: by Ganesan (new)

Ganesan Ganesan | 5 comments Thank you for the help. Any idea when the video will show up on the book page?

message 8: by Ganesan (new)

Ganesan Ganesan | 5 comments I am able to see both the thumbnail and the video now. Looks like the cache got refreshed. Thank you for the help.