Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Dread forest > Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Restaurants, cute shops, houses, anything you want or need!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee "Well, Melanie, if you're stayin' with us, you'll be known. And not just that... Feared." Heathen's smile lit up the sky as he steered the group to a cute little shop where he knew the owner well. He kicked the door open and waved happily, "Hey, Bernie! Brought some friends with me!" The owner, an old scruffy guy, smiled charmingly through his spectacles. 'I guess I am buying...' Heathen thought as he stared up at the menu, their arms still linked.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Melanie grinned. "Oh I think we'll get along just fine then. I quite like the idea of being...feared." She glanced up at the menu. Gosh this place smelled good. Her mouth watered.

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) "You can buy the food but drinks are on me," Asha told Heathen. She turned to Bernie. "I'll have a glass of lime water please. And you guys?" Oh this buisness was going to take off.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen gave Bernie his famous knowing smile. The old man smiled back. "I'll have my regular," the shapeshifter said with a wink. "Food too?" The older gentleman asked. "Let's mix it up with the fettuccini alfredo." Bernie adjusted his spectacles and looked to Melanie with a quirked eyebrow.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Melanie scanned the menu, but quickly looked away. "I'm fine. Maybe a small bowl of pasta. That's it for me."

Why does my life have to be so complicated?!

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) "Oh I'll have the penne definitly," Asha decided. Her mind was elsewhere though. An assasin, a thief and an informant walk into a bar and start something that is almost certainly breaking laws. She turned to Heathen. "Should we tell her-" she jerked her head towards Melanie- "about our thing we've got going?"

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen nodded. He flipped a few coins to Bernie and went to a circular wooden table for three. He sat on a wooden chair and leaned in as the other two sat down. Heathen looked to Melanie, not smiling but keeping a serious expression. "It's time we fully introduced ourselves. I'm Heathen. I was in the Guild of Knowledge but recently quit. I'm a shapeshifter into anything possible." He glanced around. He knew Bernie was aware of his powers, being an old friend and trust worthy guy. Not too many people were around. Oh well. Heathen transformed into an exact copy of Melanie and smiled. "I also know everything about everyone," he said with Melanie's voice.

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Asha smiled at Heathen's little trick. "Belinda was an alias but you probably knew that didn't you. My real name is Asha and I told you what I do." She smirked before continuing. "We're starting up a buisness. Basically he does the talking and I do the killing. We were hoping that you could do the thieving." She looked at Heathen with a confused look on her face. "Is thieving a word?"

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen shrugged, still a copy of Melanie.

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((HI!))

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((Goody good good))

Melanie gave a surprised expression. "Neat trick. It's nice to meet you both. I'm not all that special...but yes I would be delighted to help you."

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((sorry I'm only three quarters awake))

"I would high five you but I have a reputation around these parts," Asha said in a goofy voice. She took a gulp of her lime water and smiled. "We need a name."

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen snapped his fingers. He transformed back into his blonde haired emerald eyed self. "That's what I was thinking!" Just then the food came, and Heathen plunged his fork into his pasta and twirled it to gather noodles.

message 18: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) The second Asha's penne was set in front of her she began to shovel it into her mouth. She gave Bernie a thumbs up as a way of thanks and when she looked down she noticed that she'd eaten about a quarter of her pasta in a matter of seconds. "Chasing after cursed knives can sure make a girl hungry," she said once her mouth was empty. "If anyone has some name ideas now is the time to speak up."

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen sipped his violently bubbling bright blue drink. Despite the enormous bubbles, it was a cold drink. The flavor exploded in his mouth, and the shapeshifter just about melted. "Something dangerous, something when said you get an image of death." Heathen said so before shoving his forkful of pasta. A noodle hung out of his mouth before he quickly slurped it up.

Melanie looked down at her food with hesitation.

I might gain weight if I eat this...then I won't be able to move as much! Then I won't be able to...

She looked up at Heathen and Asha. "Yes we should have a name. How about The Dark Brotherhood? It sounds pretty good."

((Yes. I did steal that name from Skyrim. lol))

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen looked back and forth from Melanie to Asha. He looked back and forth and frowned. "Hmm. You two don't look like males to me. Plus, I know your not my brothers." He stuffed more pasta into his mouth and got it down with the bubbling drink. He nearly choked, and went into a series of coughs.

message 22: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Asha looked at Heathen, concerned. "Are you okay? Because if you're choking I can't save you sorry." She took another bite of her pasta. Man this is good. "The Dark Brotherhood sounds like a good name to me. I mean yeah we're not all guys and no we're not related but it invokes the fear of death we're going for." She sipped her water and raised an eyebrow.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee He gave a final cough, face filling with color once more. "Thanks for saving me, guys. This is what teammates are for." He chugged the rest of his bubbling drink, and as soon as he clunked it back to the table, Bernie immediately scurried over to refill it. Heathen pointed at Asha. "That," he said, "is a good point. Plus everyone doesn't know we're not all brothers..." He quirked an eyebrow while tapping his chin.

"Anytime, Heathen. Anytime..." Melanie grinned at him with mischievous eyes. "So it's settled then? The Dark Brotherhood? We all know that we aren't related so it won't get weird. I hope." She narrowed her eyes at her plate. "It was either that or The Thieves Guild, but judging by what you all do and what I do...I'm the only thief."

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen's eyes sparkled at an idea. "We should get tattoos!" He said with much enthusiasm.

message 26: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Asha snorted into her drink. A tattoo? "If it's a small one then sure I guess," she replied not wanting to be a mood killer.

((I don't t have that much internet so I won't be on very much until Sunday))

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((Kay))

Heathen waved away a hand. He leaned in and spoke in a hushed tone. "I say we get what dominant hand we use to be completely tattooed with dark letters. The whole hand." Heathen put in more thought. "Of course, I could always shapeshift tattoos, but it's not as fun..." He shapeshifted his right hand, dark words written in cursive started wrapped itself around his hand. He revealed it to his companions, showing it that sentences were going around his hand and not just random words. "This way, when we kill someone, the last thing they see won't just be a weapon-" Heathen's eyes shimmered with enthusiasm as he said these words. "- but a dark printed hand as well."

Melanie's eyes gleamed with excitement as she stared at Heathen's hand. She leaned closer to get a better look. "I LOVE IT! Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" She bobbed up and down excitedly in her seat.

((Sounds like the tattoo that was on Feyre's arm from A Court Of Thorns And Roses :D ))

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((I STILL NEED TO READ THAT BOOK GAAAHHH))

((Yes you do. You have to be apart of the fandom!!))

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((No thanks I'm in enough fandoms for me to handle, but I would definitely enjoy the series. I already love Sara J. Maas's other series, so I'd most likely love this one too))

((You're joining whether you like it or not.))

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((*sticks tongue out* u can't make me))

((Wanna bet?! 'grins'))

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee ((yes. I'm not going to be a part of the fandom if I haven't even read the book yet))

((I mean after you read it! :D))

((You do that but then get your butt over to the ACOTAR fandom))

((*turns into a High Fae warrior of the Night Court and roars*))

((sounds...amusing. lol))

((STAR WARS FOREVER!!! lol))

((I'll look at them later. I'm at a relative's house.))

(('sits there awkwardly'))

((bahahahahahahahaha OCTOPUS FLAVORED KIT KATS!!!))

((OMG!! PIZZA KIT KATS! lolz))

((bahahahahaha))

message 49: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Melanie's eyes gleamed with excitement as she stared at Heathen's hand. She leaned closer to get a better look. "I LOVE IT! Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" She bobbed up and down excitedly in..."

Asha smiled at Melanie's enthusiasm and as she looked at Heathen's hand, she had to admit to herself that a group tattoo wouldn't be so bad. Giving people something concrete to fear wouldn't be so bad either. "I'm definitly down for that if you guys are," she replied.

Melanie smiled. "Definitely." She glanced once more at her food and pushed the bowl away from her. She was hungry, but she knew she couldn't risk it.

« previous 1 3 4