Sacramento Public Library discussion

General > What Are You Reading: July 2016

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sacramento Public Library (saclib) | 370 comments Mod
July is the best time to do that summer reading! Share what you're reading below and help someone find their next great read.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (katielady_librarian) | 62 comments Mod
Listening to Graceling and reading All the Bright Places

:)

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin M. | 28 comments I just started "League of Dragons" by Naomi Novak the conclusion of the Temeraire series. I also just finished " A study in Sable." by Mercedes Lackey. It's part of the Elemental Master's series but this time it has the added joy of Holmes and Watson.

message 4: by David (new)

David Henson | 57 comments Mod
I just finished listening to The Final Empire and was very impressed with it, this was a book I'd been putting off reading for years and am so happy to finally get to it. Currently listening to The Well of Ascension and loving every second of it! :)

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia (wreninflight) | 1 comments Currently reading Alexander Hamilton; worried about finishing it in 3 weeks, given the 800+ pages. Recently finished Sex Object - it was excellent! Highly recommend.

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan (yetanothersusan) | 203 comments Julia wrote: "Currently reading Alexander Hamilton; worried about finishing it in 3 weeks, given the 800+ pages."

That's when I suck it up and pay the fine!

Currently reading "The Summer that Melted Everything." It is about the supposed devil visiting a small Appalachian town in 1984.