Challenge Corner discussion

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante, #1)
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary/Rom > Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz -> Restarting June 1st, 2019

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments Kaylin and Lisa will be reading this starting on July 5th.

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) I’m on page 84 of this, so I’m starting the second section. I’m almost nervous because everyone I know that's read this really loves it, and so far I’m not feeling incredibly attached to the characters. (view spoiler)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) I’m at the beginning of the third section, “The End of Summer.” (view spoiler)

message 4: by Kaylin (last edited Jul 05, 2016 05:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) About halfway through the fourth section, “Letter’s on a Page” I think Ari is growing up quite a bit. I was not expecting this to cover so much time and see the characters change so much. I actually thought this was a summer romance story, tbh. I’m enjoying seeing how his relationship with his father is developing. (view spoiler)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Near the beginning of the fifth section, "Remember the Rain." I'm enjoying this a lot more than I was at the beginning. I wasn't initially connecting to the characters, but think that was largely due to their immaturity. As they continue to grow, I get more and more attached. Excited to see where this goes!

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Nearing the end of the fifth section. Still invested in this. (view spoiler)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Just finished this! It think it was pretty good! :)

I enjoyed the ending a lot more the beginning, I think it really built on itself and I felt more connected to the characters at the end.

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 62468 comments Mod
RESTARTING JUNE 1ST, 2019

message 9: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 24176 comments Mod
25% (view spoiler)

message 10: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

50% (view spoiler)

message 11: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

75% (view spoiler)

message 12: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

message 13: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
The Different Rules of Summer (about 25%) - (view spoiler)

message 14: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
The End of Summer - (view spoiler)
Letters on a Page - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

message 15: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

I agree with your thoughts on the end. I was thinking the same things when his parents said that.

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 62468 comments Mod
33% (view spoiler)
53% (view spoiler)
80% (view spoiler)
100% (view spoiler)