Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Chocolate: Luscious recipes and expert know-how, step by step, for biscuits, cakes, sweet treats and desserts
This topic is about Chocolate
Adding New Books & Editions > Editing/adding new titles

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MurdochBooksUK | 4 comments Hi,

I need help editing/uploading a new title. I am from Murdoch Books UK and would like to upload one of our new titles which is due out in August. Unfortunately the Australian edition has been uploaded with our UK ISBN (9781743366134) on that page and so I cannot upload ours.

Please can you remove the UK ISBN from the edition which is already on the website so that I can create a UK page? I will be doing a giveaway around publication date 11th August so it would be great to have this sorted out as soon as possible.

Thanks very much!

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14560 comments I don't see any discerning information on that edition to make it the Australian edition. If it has the UK ISBN, why not treat it as the UK edition?

The expected pub date is just that, expected. It can be changed (whereas moving an ISBN from one edition to another is against policy).

MurdochBooksUK | 4 comments I would like to be able to upload the correct publication date, blurb, cover image etc. with the UK ISBN in order to avoid confusion with the other editions. Is there a way for me to do this? I don't think I can edit the existing page as I didn't create it.

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14560 comments You can provide the information here and a librarian will add it.

MurdochBooksUK | 4 comments Great thanks! So here's the info. I don't know how to get the cover image to you though. It's in jpeg format so I could email it perhaps?

Title: Chocolate
Author: Kirsten Tibballs
ISBN: 9781743366134
Format: Hardback
Publisher: Murdoch UK
Publication date: 11th August 2016

Description: Learn to cook with chocolate from the ‘queen of chocolate’ herself, Kirsten Tibballs.

Chocolate pecan biscuits, White coconut truffles, Orange and hazelnut chocolate bar, Chocolate date meringue cake, Hot chocolate tart, Chocolate truffle squares, Coffee milk chocolate cake, White chocolate and chai latte brulee… Are you in chocolate heaven yet? Yup, we thought so, and the good news is you can learn to make these delicious chocolatey good recipes and more in leading chocolatier Kirsten Tibball’s book Chocolate.

Chocolate is cooking with chocolate for the home cook: luscious, decadent recipes that are both classic and contemporary. Kirsten Tibballs, dubbed the 'queen of chocolate' runs a school for home cooks who aspire to master the delicate arts of chocolate and patisserie. Her years of experience as a leading chocolatier and a teacher make her perfectly placed to bring together this stunning collection of recipes for all those with a sweet tooth and a desire to impress friends and family with thoroughly indulgent, chocolate-based creations. Chocolate is always the hero ingredient and each recipe is graded for difficulty: easy, medium and tricky. Kirsten carefully maps each stage of the process with step-by-step instruction and accompanying photography so you feel as if you are being hand-held from start to finish. From the ultimate recipe for brownies or chocolate chip cookies to coconut, raspberry and chocolate tarts, caramel chocolate mousse cake, chocolate crème brulee, milk chocolate honey truffles -- this is chocolate at its luscious, gorgeous best.

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14560 comments Edited: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

You can upload the cover to your user profile via this link: https://www.goodreads.com/photo/new

We can grab it from there.

MurdochBooksUK | 4 comments Ok I have now uploaded the cover too.

Thanks for your help!

message 8: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14560 comments Added cover. You may remove it from your photos now, if you wish.