Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)
This topic is about Rebel of the Sands
DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Rebel of the Sands (#1) by Alwyn Hamilton → Start Date: August 6, 2016

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments If you'd like to join Krista, Michelle, and me as we read this we'd love to have you!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Thanks for making the thread Vicki!

message 3: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Thanks Vicki!

message 4: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments No problem! :)

Emma | 2089 comments I hope you enjoy this one, I found it very lacking but I have seen some good reviews, got some really intersting ideas in it though :)

Chelsea Morrison (chelsealouise07) I'd like to join!

message 7: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Welcome Chelsea!

Chelsea Morrison (chelsealouise07) Thanks, Krista! :)

message 9: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Glad to have you join us, Chelsea! :)

message 10: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Is everyone ready to start this one today?

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I am. I just decided to push some books I was reading until another time so I can totally start this today. I am so behind on our buddy reads. So many apologies!

message 12: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I am the QUEEN of being behind on my buddy reads!! I'm sure I can top you! LOL

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Lol we are all really bad at keeping up with our buddy reads. I try not to set up too many but end up failing anyways. :P

Chelsea Morrison (chelsealouise07) I started it earlier. Not very far into it, but I'm gonna at least try to get to the 100 mark tomorrow. :)