Christian Readers discussion

Book Discussions > Book Reviewers Needed

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments Hi everyone,

If you are an avid reader of Christian books (any genre) I am looking for a dedicated team of readers who are willing to review books. You would not be paid, but you do get free books. Interviews & Reviews is the name of the site and it is dedicated to connecting Christian Readers to Christian Authors. I am the owner of the site which has not launched yet. I am an author myself and know how hard it is to find reviewers and promote good Christian books to readers. So it is my hope that this site will be a one-stop shop, so to speak, for both reader and author. If you are looking for a unique way to serve the Lord and feel you could write a decent review for a book (you do not have to have a blog) please let me know either through this post or by messaging me through Goodreads. Thank you.

message 2: by Gail (new)

Gail Davis | 11 comments Hi, I would be interested in reviewing the Christian books you are promoting.

My email address is thedavissix.ct@gmail.com

Gail Davis

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments That's wonderful Gail, thank you! I will contact you shortly.

message 4: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 5 comments Hi! I would love to review any Christian book. My email is joyclarkthom@gmail.com. Thank you!

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments Joyce wrote: "Hi! I would love to review any Christian book. My email is joyclarkthom@gmail.com. Thank you!"

Joy I will be contacting you shortly!

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 7 comments Joyce, Laura, Gail - I'm a quick reader and have two months to do reviews. Would you be interested in swapping reviews? My newest novel, Eyes on the Unseen Prize, is a contemporary Christian fiction book about a young woman with special abilities to see into the spiritual realm. It's targeted for young adults.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Please let me know if you're interested. I'll send you a code for a free copy.

message 7: by Gail (new)

Gail Davis | 11 comments Hi Stephanie,
I would be interested in reviewing your book. If you send it to me this week I might be able to read it before I begin my month-long travels.

My ebook is on Kindle and I don't have free copies. I can send you the Word document if you want to read and review it that way.
Gail

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 7 comments I'm going to email you Gail. Thanks!

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 7 comments Laura- just emailed you too. I finished Gail's book today and posted my review. She's a very knowledgeable woman and her book on Deuteronomy inspired me. I am a fast reader and would be happy to review more.

message 10: by Gail (new)

Gail Davis | 11 comments My new ebook is free this weekend. It is called Foundation of Faith: Bible Studies through Deuteronomy. Please join me and learn more about this book of the Pentateuch that seems weighty and intimidating and come to know the Lord God who chose the people of Israel and their descendants to be His people. Please write a review for the book and put it on the Amazon.com page and on the Gail Davis Goodreads page.

The web address for the book is https://www.amazon.com/Foundation-Fai...

If you would like, I will read and review one of your books, too.

message 11: by Y. (new)

Y. Stokes (ystokes) I started a new fiction series called Untold. The premise of the series is to bring Old Testament stories into our modern day world. Each character of the series will have the bloodline of a biblical figure.
The first book of the series was released in August 2016. Bloodline features a female character named Sara Rubin. She has the strength of Samson and the allure of Delilah. I would love to hear your feedback.

Bloodline: Samson and Delilah
Bloodline: Samson and Delilah (On Sale Now – Amazon).

message 12: by Gail (new)

Gail Davis | 11 comments Wow, Yvette, I didn't know you wrote books.

message 13: by Y. (last edited Aug 22, 2016 05:22PM) (new)

Y. Stokes (ystokes) Gail wrote: "Wow, Yvette, I didn't know you wrote books."

Still awaiting the email for my author's profile.

message 14: by Gail (new)

Gail Davis | 11 comments Cool. Congrats!

message 15: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 1 comments Hello I am interested my email is cncs14071@gmail.com I have a couple of questions also

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments Courtney wrote: "Hello I am interested my email is cncs14071@gmail.com I have a couple of questions also"

Courtney my window of being on the internet is brief as the city cut the cable to my house and it won't be fixed until tomorrow. I will email you but may not be able to respond right away as I'm using my friend's internet.

message 17: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Jackson | 8 comments This may interest me. I can't figure out how to message you, though. I'm new to Goodreads...

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments Valerie wrote: "This may interest me. I can't figure out how to message you, though. I'm new to Goodreads..."

Valerie, if you visit http://www.interviewsandreviews.com/b... and fill out the form you will start receiving books to review.

message 19: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Jackson | 8 comments Laura wrote: "Valerie wrote: "This may interest me. I can't figure out how to message you, though. I'm new to Goodreads..."

Valerie, if you visit http://www.interviewsandreviews.com/b... and f..."

Do I have a choice on which books? I know my shortcomings as well as what I'm likely to be too picky about...

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments You definitely have a choice. We have a huge selection of books to choose from and if you don't find any at all that suit your fancy, that's okay. You can wait until we get more.

message 21: by Elsie (new)

Elsie Stoltzfus Is this still available? I might be interested.

message 22: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments Yes, we are still looking for reviewers. We currently have more books than reviewers! If you can write a well written review in a timely manner we would love to have you! Visit www.interviewsandreviews.com/becomear... to sign on.

message 23: by Chris (new)

Chris Lambert | 3 comments Hi! I could review books, preferably fiction. lambertchr@gmail.com.

I have a book on James, brother of Jesus that's just been accepted in Kindle Scout. It goes live on Sunday. Would it be appropriate to post it here? Readers would go to the site, read an excerpt and nominate it. If the campaign is successful (ends Dec 27) then everyone who nominates me gets a free copy.

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments Hi Chris, if you can read a book a month and give a thoughtful review, we'd love to have you join the team. Just visit www.interviewsandreviews.com/becomear...

message 25: by Edwin (new)

message 26: by Jerry (new)

Jerry (yjerry) | 3 comments Ingresa para ganar una copia gratuita del libro THE BOY FROM AFRICA http://bit.ly/2hxbhp2

message 27: by Camille (new)

Camille Esther | 4 comments I tried to sign up as a reviewer, but I'm not sure it went through...

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments It did! I just sent you an email.

message 29: by Brit (new)

Brit Are there guidelines and expectations for reviewers?

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura (goodreadscomlaurajdavis) | 25 comments Yes, they are sent to you when you sign up.

message 31: by Beth (last edited Jan 13, 2017 08:02PM) (new)

Beth Green (thegreenauthor) | 20 comments Gail wrote: "Hi, I would be interested in reviewing the Christian books you are promoting.

My email address is thedavissix.ct@gmail.com

Gail Davis"

Hey Gail (and anyone else interested),

Would you be interested in a book series on spiritual warfare and the power of prayer? My series has won several awards but I always need more reviews :) Let me know. They are free on KU

A Rose For Jonathan
Quiver

message 32: by Arnold (new)

Arnold Parks | 4 comments Chronicles of A Warrior: A Journey to Complete Freedom by Arnold L. Parks Jr 

This is the candid story of a true warrior. This narrative is told by Author Arnold L. Parks, Jr. who recants the memories of his journey to complete freedom. In this story, Parks not only documents his journey to freedom in the natural, but he carefully explains his journey to spiritual journey. From his personal experiences to scripture based prayers, this book provides the key to unlock any spiritual cell of which one may be bound. Take a journey into the pages of this book and come out with your own freedom story to share

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.