Support for Indie Authors discussion

Edge of God
This topic is about Edge of God
Archived Workshop No New Posts > help with blurb?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Emme (Lisa_Emme) | 212 comments Why don't you add this to the existing blurb or as the editorial review? On it's own, I don't think it really gives the reader enough information. If all I had to go on was this blurb I would have no idea the book is science fiction.

message 2: by Anna (last edited Jul 04, 2016 02:44AM) (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 552 comments But Lisa, is it an editorial review? Amazon come down hard if you break the rules.

Michael, I quite like what you've written but it seems a bit convoluted, though possibly true to what you have written. But checking your current blurb, I thought that described things better, I found that attracted me more than this new one.

I like the cover (especially Earth Edition) and I like the title.

Have you thought that your price might be too high for an Indie author trying to get noticed?

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 552 comments Nothing you have said, Michael, so no worries there. I'll message you.

message 4: by Missy (new)

Missy Sheldrake (missysheldrake) | 252 comments Moved to the proper folder. Please make sure you read the thread at the top of each folder to be sure you're posting in the right place, so we can keep the forums neatly organized. Thanks!