Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > Between the World and me discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Since so many of us will be reading Between The World and Me, should we start a discussion folder for it?

I found these questions online to guide discussion:
https://www.cohpa.ucf.edu/media/11313...

message 2: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6671 comments Thanks, Jen. I think this is a good idea. Thanks for setting up a place and linking to the questions. I definitely have some parts I already want to discuss . . .

message 3: by Barbara M (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2283 comments I'll be listening to the audio starting today and will happily check back here when I'm done.

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Anita- I didn't mean to set it up here, just ask if people were interested. But, I'm happy to start a topic in the memoirs section with the list of questions typed out so people can join in and discuss. What do you think?

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6671 comments Jen wrote: "Anita- I didn't mean to set it up here, just ask if people were interested. But, I'm happy to start a topic in the memoirs section with the list of questions typed out so people can join in and dis..."

Oh, okay - - that sounds like a good idea! Thank you!

message 6: by Denizen (new)

Denizen (den13) | 1138 comments My library catalog doesn't list any hard copies for this book but I know I've seen multiple copies on the shelf. I guess I need to go down and see if any are in.