1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Tyler and Lillian 3

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we are

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I'll post my character sometime today

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

kk take your time

message 4: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 03, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments

FC: Lily Collins
_____M a c k e n z i e G l o r i a M a r t i n_____

____________August 22cd, 1999____________
____________17 yrs Old•Female•Heterosexual_______

P e r s o n a l i t y: Mackenzie is Rude to everyone, no matter what they do, what they say, how they act, no matter what happens anywhere, Mackenzie will always be so rude to everyone. Never refuses a challenge, no matter how stupid it may be, she's a risk taker, there are no if, ands or buts about it, she'll do anything to impress her brother or to impress her friends. Insomniac; going without sleep for several days at a time, and eventually showing the strain, she doesn't sleep, she isn't on drugs, she doesn't have homework, she doesn't have a job, she just doesn't sleep. Mackenzie has the attention span of a goldfish, you can not tell her something and then expect her to remember it, because she will not remember a single damn thing you said. She will be playing music one moment and then the next be playing a video game, she can't sit down for just one minute. Relates everything to books, ie, is reminded of X scene from Y book, she's a book nerd, what do you expect. Obeys even stupid laws, unless has compelling reason not to, she'll even obey non-stupid laws, because that's who she is and she'll never change, not even for a boy. Does not believe in a deity, and scorns those who do.

H i s t o r y: TBRP'd

F a m i l y:

✕ Mother - Martha Martin, 45 yrs old, Alive, Married
✕ Father - Joseph Martin, 49 yrs old, Alive, Married
✕ Relation - Matthew Martin, 20 yrs, Alive

_____M a c k e n z i e G l o r i a M a r t i n_____

____________Single and ready to mingle____________
____________17 yrs old•Female•Heterosexual_______

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Matthew Martin

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Where should we start?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I was going to add more to the character. I was just going to see if it let me post or not.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Oh, I can't wait then ^^

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments *can

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Personalty: Matt was always a wild one. Anyways going to parties and getting trashed. Now that he's of age, there probably want a drug he hasn't tried at least once. But one could tell if he didn't have any cause he was like a ticking time bomb. The only person he had ever cared for was his sister.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

That's all I can think of lol

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright, where should we start? ^^

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe she could find him passed out somewhere. It she could find him living in the street

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure.

~~~~

Mackenzie was hanging with her friends, all of them laughing and talking to one another, Mackenzie was quiet, worried for her brother, she hadn't seen him in weeks. Mackenzie perked up when one of her friends started talking to her, " Yo Mack, you seem out of it, didn't you sleep last night?" One of her friends asked. " Dude! You know she doesn't sleep, she's always with us doing crazy stunts and smoking blunt," Another replied. Mackenzie had stopped smoking blunt when her brother had caught her last month, she was clean and was doing quite well, but she still could never sleep. Mackenzie looked at the sidewalk as they started walking again.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt was completely out of it, laying in the ally. Everytime he stood, he get so dizzy that he'd just fall over. He was strung out pretty bad after these couple weeks. Hell, he couldn't even remember when he changed clothes last. He didn't smell or anything, but he was fairly dirty since this was where he's been sleeping at.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mackenzie's friends and her was walking through an alleyway, when someone tripped over a body, Mackenzie looked up and saw her friend on the ground, " At least it a alive body and not a dead one," Muttered her friend. " Yo, Mack, isn't this your big brother Matthew?" A friend asked. Mackenzie comes over and crouches down, " Matty? Can you hear me?" Mackenzie asks.