Booktubagram Reads discussion

JULY BOTM > The Unexpected Everything-- First Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sydney | sydneys.books (sydneysbooks) | 27 comments Mod
First thoughts on the book? I've already finished but my first reaction was excitement. I adore Morgan Matson and I've loved all her books previous so I was pumped to read this one as well! I also love contemporaries and this seemed like a perfect summer read.

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria S (victorialillian) | 4 comments Mod
I'm really excited to start reading it! I don't know much about it, so I'm excited to start it with a fresh perspective! (Does that make any sense to anyone but me?)

message 3: by Rafaela (new)

Rafaela | 4 comments Mod
I haven't gotten the book yet but I'm planning on buying it today. TUE will be my first Morgan Matson book so I'm very excited to start reading it!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine (belleofbooks) | 7 comments Mod
I've heard great things about Morgan Matson's work and have been meaning to read her writing for a while so I'm super excited! Also Tori, it made sense to me

Rafaela wrote: "I haven't gotten the book yet but I'm planning on buying it today. TUE will be my first Morgan Matson book so I'm very excited to start reading it!"
You should also get Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, which is my favorite by her!

message 6: by Littlehulagirl (new)

Littlehulagirl | 2 comments I've been in a slump for a while (probably due to summer) and I'm really hoping reading this can get me out of my slump! I tried reading this on my plane ride back home from vacation, it I gave up after like a page

Littlehulagirl wrote: "I've been in a slump for a while (probably due to summer) and I'm really hoping reading this can get me out of my slump! I tried reading this on my plane ride back home from vacation, it I gave up ..."
I really hope it does too! Reading slumps are the worst -.-

message 8: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (grouchy03) | 1 comments Mod
I'm so excited to read it! I love Morgan Matson's writing and I know it's gonna be good!

message 9: by Em (new)

Em (fangirldilemma) | 2 comments I just downloaded it and will start it soon. This is my first Morgan Matson book. I haven't read a book in this genre for quite a while, but the synopsis interested me.